Australian Open 2018

Someone give me some plays.

Sorry just saw this but this is what I like the rest of the night

Men’s:

Shapovalov over 40

Karlovic -115 (hate backing him but w that serve can’t pass up these odds)

Baghdatis -135

Women’s:

Larsson +3.5

Brady -170

Puig/Stosur over 21

Rest of night for me

Sousa/Brown o37
Sock ML -220 seems so lite but big nonetheless
Kyrgios u28.5
Jo Willy u31.5 big

Call me crazy but I like Donald young catching 7.5 games from djokovic tomorrow with a little on the ML. Still gotta question novak’s health and motivation rn. He’s played one event since Wimbledon and he retired in that one just like 2 weeks ago

Yeah Joker a huge ?

No clue what to expect...If Young can win either of the first 2 sets that 7.5 looks great

Yeah Joker a huge ?

No clue what to expect...If Young can win either of the first 2 sets that 7.5 looks great

Even if Novak wins I don’t think it’s a cakewalk for him. He will be rusty and inconsistent. I could see DY grabbing a set or he should at least keep it close. I really don’t think joker is in position to go 5 sets

That was obv in

This Isner match is going 5

Isner sucks. He’s an Ivo clone. Big serve. Nothing else. If he had any kind of return game he could be a threat, but he can’t return for shit so all his matches are tight and feels like half of the sets are all tbs

Isner sucks. He’s an Ivo clone. Big serve. Nothing else. If he had any kind of return game he could be a threat, but he can’t return for shit so all his matches are tight and feels like half of the sets are all tbs
Kinda makes it fun

Man if I could live bet Isner for set 4 I'd love it

He's really mentally challenged tho, it's what make this sport fun. One person, one brain. And often it's ADHD

Gonna call Dimitrov and Ostapenko as champs

Of course that's not likely but Grigor absolutely can win...

There's something to Aussie and fitness it's hot as fuck there right now...gotta check in on the weather

THA_f.gif

L. Kumkhum
(Q)

J. Larsson

Not a play on either but that was one of her biggest wins. Play against for me.

Back