Australian Open 2018

Haven't looked tonight but 100 tomorrow and 104 Friday get ready for those Aussie walkovers

Haven't looked tonight but 100 tomorrow and 104 Friday get ready for those Aussie walkovers

Yeah, gotta be careful and avoid ppl notorious for cramping and retiring. Wonder what the total number of medical timeouts will be in the monfils/Djokovic match

Kinda crazy but DelPo -6 seems ok too, guy can't be touched right now...under in play as well but can't do both of those of course

Looking at tomorrow is kinda pointless tho as hot as it's gonna be, buncha matches won't finish next couple days and nothing sucks more than putting the time in for that

Dolgopolov ML -174 seems nice

Man if Woz loses here Ostapenko only has to battle herself to get to the semis

Delpo should get thru. I’m looking for a parlay partner with Querrey.

If it was anyone half way decent I’d fade the he’ll out of Wawrinka. He looked cooked last night and having to go 5, with the knee injury question, and the heat I could see him losing. But, it’s Sandgren.

Dolgo always screws me. That screams 5 setter

Ying-ying Duan, still up til half past for me

09:30 PM 82009 Duan, Ying-Ying +4 -118 o +214 o Ov 21 -114 o
82010 Ostapenko, Jelena -4 +102 o -254 o Un 21 -102 o

Took Puig +4.5 -108 small, that's zero respect for a woman that can go deep into a match if needed

Love when a McEnroe uses the word meltdown...it's precious

But it is the very definition of the WTA lol

Osty should wipe the court w Duan.

Jo Willy’s days are done.

Like that Puig line but I gotta wait out Harrison and then Suarez Navarro first lol

Were you watching last year, can't remember if it was Aussie but some WTA match had 13 consecutive breaks lol

10:00 PM 82065 Puig, Monica +4½ -108 o +217 o Ov 20½ -102 o
82066 Kanepi, Kaia -4½ -108 o -257 o Un 20½ -114 o

I pretty much always pull for our neighbours from the north but this Russian-Canadian is an absolute prick. Go France.

Let's face it tho tournaments are just better when Tsonga and Monfils are still alive

I'm not betting it but I also think with the weather Rafa will chill out and not be concerned if it happens. Obv he would love to go straights but I don't buy at this age and health he gets to choose that

If Harrison wins this TB he's suddenly the most successful American to this point and it's only the 2nd set lol

I'm trying to pull up this Harrison match and it's sending me to another court...wtf

Back