Australian Open 2018

I will say I'm ok with Sock at that number, he's making a push to top 5 in the world

US performance has been so bad and don't know if that plays or not

Someone please alert all Americans left in the Aussie open that the tournament started. Looks like they didn’t get the memo. With Sock just losing McDonald and Harrison the only 2 Americans to win on day 1 (Gibbs winning for now as well lol). Unreal.

Mediocre results for me Day 1 with cashes on Karlovic, Baghdatis, and the Stosur over, and losses on the Shapovalov over, Brady, and Larsson +3.5 games.

Already on Donald Duck Young +7.5 against Djokovic tomorrow with a small sprinkle on his ML at +675 in case Novak isn’t 100% and quits.
Will look at the rest tomorrow.

Damn this thread blew up and I passed out. Any plays with the estimated EST start times would be appreciated. I love watching and it’s just for beer $$ vs my other bets. Good stuff guys.

1/15

Men’s

830 Querrey -135 over Lopez

11 pm Young +7.5 vs Djokovic

1130 pm Thiem/Pella over 37.5 games

Women’s

710 pm Garcia -260 vs Witthoeft

830 pm Dodin + 5 and ML might be worth a look vs Bouchard has been shit for a while now but not sure

12 am Mladenovic -120 over Bogdan. Hate backing her but price sucked me in.

Might be more but first look that’s what I got.

Last edited:
Man going down that rabbit hole with the Americans seems scary today. Will take a peak in a bit after putting the NBA hat on this morning...did well last night but that Sock line hurt, was as advertised. Too good to be true. I know better.

Man going down that rabbit hole with the Americans seems scary today. Will take a peak in a bit after putting the NBA hat on this morning...did well last night but that Sock line hurt, was as advertised. Too good to be true. I know better.

I know, betting the Americans is ballsy, but surely they have to do better today, right? Lol. Young is basically playing against the unknown of Djokovic, I considered doing the same with Berankis/Wawrinka but no value with such the low line. Querrey I just think has a good matchup w Lopez. Owns a 6-3 h2h, and has the better overall game. Obviously if Lopez gets rolling w his serve it’ll be a long tight match but I’ll take the shot.

GL on your plays in nba and if you jump on any tennis bro

Reactions: KJ
With so much going on today this should be taken with a grain of salt

I do like:

Benneteau ML -169
Verdasco/RBA o38.5 medium
Lopez/Querrey o40 -119 big
A Zverev/Fabbiano u28 -125 big
Stan -3 -114
Young +7.5 -102 small (I'll play along because it seems correct)

Women in a bit but that draw is like women in general, I kinda just shrug and say yeah, you might be right

With so much going on today this should be taken with a grain of salt

I do like:

Benneteau ML -169
Verdasco/RBA o38.5 medium
Lopez/Querrey o40 -119 big
A Zverev/Fabbiano u28 -125 big
Stan -3 -114
Young +7.5 -102 small (I'll play along because it seems correct)

Women in a bit but that draw is like women in general, I kinda just shrug and say yeah, you might be right

Man I want to bite on that stan line too but haven’t yet. Like that RBA total

DelPo/Tiafoe under 35 -111 where is Tiafoe winning 4 games in a set?

Tiafoe had Federer on the ropes at the us open. Kids got game. Granted he won’t have the crowd behind him but I think he can make this a match. His speed to could Delpo trouble if he turns it into a grinder. I won’t be up for the whole match but I like the over if anything

Keep an eye on potential Halep injury. She did something to her hammy then had a brutal ankle twist on the next point on that same leg that could have been a lot worse.She was able to get thru partially bc she was playing a 17 yr old who mentally lost it and was also injured, but tread lightly w her

Back