Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Playing from behind after saying I shouldn't play the 1st week, but it's Sunday down under so here we are

Mugu/Osaka o21.5 -117 5*
Mugu +3.5 -114 3*
Mugu +175

She's gonna have to make Naomi make mistakes but in her form, I think she can. And I know you're already picturing 6-2, 6-2 at this point but I like her chances

yeah - mine is 2 full sets for all ML match plays. On spread plays all plays are cancelled if a player retires.
  • One full set must be completed for moneyline wagers to have action.
  • The full match must be completed for any spread or total wagers to have action. This includes both game spreads and totals and set spread and totals.
  • Unless specifically stated tennis spreads and totals refer to the number of games.
  • The full match must also be completed for any prop bets to have action with the exception of 1st set bets if it has already been completed.
  • If a match is suspended or postponed for any reason, all wagers will stand provided the match is played or re-started within 72 hours of the original start time.
  • All Tennis future bets have action unless otherwise stated.
This is BOL's terms which my local uses

Yea never saw the FAA one coming but once he lost 3rd set Keratsov just gained more and more confidence and FAA forehand was awful

Dmitrov live -110 ML

2.20/2u

Might just be a slow start for Thiem, but Grigor is taking it to him on every service game of Theim's so far it seems. Thiem looks tired.

Laughable. Worse effort then kenin the other day. Wish I joined in with ya @HUNT

Just had a feeling. He looked defeated set 1 to be honest...no energy, no pep in step, head down. Grigor has had about 15 break opportunities. Insane to have that many against a great player like Thiem.

Also, Thiem seemed to not adapt to the new environment after the electric atmosphere with Kyrgios. Tonight is a dud atmosphere wise compared to that. Kid looks depressed.

super odd performance.... dont normally see that in em....... up 3-1 in both sets that long deuce game in the 1st and getting broke right back in 2nd took all sails.... but his forehand was super wild and serve had nothing on it........... 3rd set he wanted no business out there surprised with no crowd he didnt pull rip cord... coulda cleaned up on grigor 3rd set and handicap

super odd performance.... dont normally see that in em....... up 3-1 in both sets that long deuce game in the 1st and getting broke right back in 2nd took all sails.... but his forehand was super wild and serve had nothing on it........... 3rd set he wanted no business out there surprised with no crowd he didnt pull rip cord... coulda cleaned up on grigor 3rd set and handicap

Right on. Very odd to say the least. Curious to see what he has to say. Not taking anything away from Grigor at all, I think he plays great defense on most guys but it was clear Thiem had something going on in my opinion.

Back