Aussie Open 2021 in-game

As far as joker. He said in on court interview when asked about his next match Vs Milos that he has no idea if he’s even going to take the court that he definitely has a tear and he will see.. but he def did not seem confident

I mean unless his mixologist has some magic potion or they can give em a pain injection he still could not extend for any balls on his forehand side... Fritz totally choked before being broke he lost 5 pts total on serve since joker suffered injury and then lost 4 straight pts to get broken... if thats Vs a better player joker pulls rip cord prob after 3rd if not earlier.. even in 5th he was in tremendous pain ... he said he was basically going thru his shots in 3/4 sets to see what he was able to do ....

The amount of money I lost on Fritz live -160 is sickening. What a start to my Friday, lost more than I make in a month at work. Djoker was +350 at one point too and I didn't hedge

I mean unless his mixologist has some magic potion or they can give em a pain injection he still could not extend for any balls on his forehand side... Fritz totally choked before being broke he lost 5 pts total on serve since joker suffered injury and then lost 4 straight pts to get broken... if thats Vs a better player joker pulls rip cord prob after 3rd if not earlier.. even in 5th he was in tremendous pain ... he said he was basically going thru his shots in 3/4 sets to see what he was able to do ....
Fritz will never recover from this

The amount of money I lost on Fritz live -160 is sickening. What a start to my Friday, lost more than I make in a month at work. Djoker was +350 at one point too and I didn't hedge
That break came out of nowhere. I figured Novak would give it one shot in a return game and see if he could muster a break esp since he started holding serve.

I’m with ya brother. I got killed today just thankful I at least called FAA right

I was shocked by the break especially since he was up 30-0 in the game... but he blinked realized the situation and got super tight boom 4 straight points he loses when up to that pt he lost 5 total pts on serve since novaks injury.. all he had to do was open up the forehand side and stretch Novak and it was over.... Sad thing is I really believe if Fritz took it to him in the third or fourth breaking Novak i truly believe he would have retired but The serve wasnt an issue for em and he figured ill pick my spots and if he could just hang around he may be able to win.. if that was thiem sasha pcb anyone in the top 10ish he pulls a rip cord ... i dont think he respects fritz he really thought at 40-50% he could beat em

I was curious of odds but the site i used pulled it down.... n didnt bring it back up till the 5th set beginning with the game he eventually broke... It’s almost like the books new Novak was going to win and he decided to open it all up and let the suckers bet Fritz

2/1.54u parlay

2/12/21 8:30pm ATP Tennis 1134 Daniil Medvedev -1463* vs Filip Krajinovic
2/12/21 11:00pm ATP Tennis 1145 Stefanos Tsitsipas -1981* vs Mikael Ymer
2/12/21 8:30pm WTA Tennis 3961 Jennifer Brady -695* vs Kaja Juvan
2/13/21 3:00am WTA Tennis 3901 Ashleigh Barty -264* vs Ekaterina Alexandrova

all reports are joker playing tomorrow... lets see if he practices today.... he is only -190 vs milos who he is 11-0 against so books are being cautious..... obviously he doesnt have a tear cuz if he did he would be done... i guess its a good thing joker isnt a Dr.... either way with how he looked id be shocked if hes 75%-80% tomorrow and if he is give his mixologist a raise

all reports are joker playing tomorrow... lets see if he practices today.... he is only -190 vs milos who he is 11-0 against so books are being cautious..... obviously he doesnt have a tear cuz if he did he would be done... i guess its a good thing joker isnt a Dr.... either way with how he looked id be shocked if hes 75%-80% tomorrow and if he is give his mixologist a raise

I just took him - 180. 80% joker better than 100% Milos.

I just took him - 180. 80% joker better than 100% Milos.
cant argue that at all...... my feeling is he plays hes fine if hes injured or hurting id think vs milos even though he never lost to em id think he pull rip cord if hes getting trucked

cant argue that at all...... my feeling is he plays hes fine if hes injured or hurting id think vs milos even though he never lost to em id think he pull rip cord if hes getting trucked

Very possible. Joker is wired so different. Sometimes he thrives in this shit. The line is definitely interesting and begs for joker action though.

yea he is a diff cat......... and he will push himself cuz this is his fav best slam and he missed out on US open so he knows window closing to catch Nadal/Fed....... dont think court favors him this yr way to fast....

2/1.54u parlay

2/12/21 8:30pm ATP Tennis 1134 Daniil Medvedev -1463* vs Filip Krajinovic
2/12/21 11:00pm ATP Tennis 1145 Stefanos Tsitsipas -1981* vs Mikael Ymer
2/12/21 8:30pm WTA Tennis 3961 Jennifer Brady -695* vs Kaja Juvan
2/13/21 3:00am WTA Tennis 3901 Ashleigh Barty -264* vs Ekaterina Alexandrova
I expect Barty to play way better tonight.

He’s gonna play but if he’s down a set and break I bet he quits

totally agree... i just dont think he respected fritz i think he felt no matter what at some pt he would blink.....if fritz blitzed em in 3rd n to start 4th i think joker stops
I thought Fritz was gonna choke away the 4th when they had to stop to get the fans out. Figured he’d get tight and Novak would recover. That said he was struggling w Fritz serve not sure how he breaks Raonic if he can’t move tomorrow

I guess I am square for taking joker, but fuck, if he is 80% he can win tomorrow...obviously a retirement is possible though. He's crazy though...Joker will play a slam on one leg if he has to. Dying breed of athlete.

hes just obsessed with topping nadal n fed GS record he always played 3rd fiddle to them and it kills em..... i agree if hes 80% he wins.... all will come down to if he can stretch wide..... cuz if he cant break milos or looks like he did in sets 3-4 he cant win milos may be serve bot but he destroys joker of last night

hes just obsessed with topping nadal n fed GS record he always played 3rd fiddle to them and it kills em..... i agree if hes 80% he wins.... all will come down to if he can stretch wide..... cuz if he cant break milos or looks like he did in sets 3-4 he cant win milos may be serve bot but he destroys joker of last night

true...I am a joker fan though...I think he is much better than Nadal minus clay, where Nadal has won 75% of his slams, and it is a bullshit surface imo.. Fed and Joker is tough though.

true...I am a joker fan though...I think he is much better than Nadal minus clay, where Nadal has won 75% of his slams, and it is a bullshit surface imo.. Fed and Joker is tough though.
You and spek hating clay lol

It's the beauty of the spectrum. Hard courts piss me off all the same

yea im a Fed fan... dont really care for joker.... think hes fake dont buy alll the bullshit he does and he a super weird dude... anti vax and hes personal healer he has....... nadal has grown on me of course greatest clay courter of all time but has won us open 4 times ....

Reactions: KJ
yea im a Fed fan... dont really care for joker.... think hes fake dont buy alll the bullshit he does and he a super weird dude... anti vax and hes personal healer he has....... nadal has grown on me of course greatest clay courter of all time but has won us open 4 times ....

Don't get me wrong, they are all unbelievable in their own ways. I just love the cold blood of Joker, dude isn't fazed much on the court...definitely weird off the court in a lot of aspects.

kyrgios on a podcast couple yrs ago broke down all 3 their personalities and how they are off court he said joker is fake as fuck

Fed/Nadal has been iconic for tennis

Joker too of course, but he needed to be the lovable meltdown guy not because he melted down (which when he does is incredible) but meltdown Kyrgios style. He just melts down mentally.

Back