Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Fed/Nadal has been iconic for tennis

Joker too of course, but he needed to be the lovable meltdown guy not because he melted down (which when he does is incredible) but meltdown Kyrgios style. He just melts down mentally.

Yeah, as cold blooded as he is..definitely has had some epic meltdowns.

Don't get me wrong, they are all unbelievable in their own ways. I just love the cold blood of Joker, dude isn't fazed much on the court...definitely weird off the court in a lot of aspects.
When Joker has something go against him he might as well be WTA, it's an instant swing in the match

Don't get me wrong, they are all unbelievable in their own ways. I just love the cold blood of Joker, dude isn't fazed much on the court...definitely weird off the court in a lot of aspects.
yea im a fan of watching greatness and im i love tennis was my sport i played growing up...... so to watch these 3 at the age im at i think is pretty cool..... cuz i woulda loved to watch the 80s rivalries

Thing is Joker has more personality than the other two and could be more marketable if you're a marketing person...he just gets reserved when he could go McEnroe

Thus you get Roger, the true gentleman

Kinda hope at this point Rafa opens up a bit, I've grown to enjoy him but he's such an introvert it's hard to see him as that guy

i just find it funny alll these yrs his broken english you would think he would learn the language lol..... joker just tries way to hard imo. he wants to be genuine and he wants the fans on his side but dude is mental.... see what he did last night when someone yelled in crowd how he reacted after he won the game... dude is a child.... either way i think these 3 will go down as the top 3 of all time......

i just find it funny alll these yrs his broken english you would think he would learn the language lol..... joker just tries way to hard imo. he wants to be genuine and he wants the fans on his side but dude is mental.... see what he did last night when someone yelled in crowd how he reacted after he won the game... dude is a child.... either way i think these 3 will go down as the top 3 of all time......
Remember tho...Eastern European is wayyyyyyyyyyy different than the other two

Huge fan of Stan (que Em Hunt) even over Rog....I wanted Stan to take his racket straight Donnie Brasco on Nick but he's too Suisse. If he was German or Polish, Nick's career would be over.

i love stan too.... i live in fla so i go to Miami open ever yr.... i always try to see em...... i remember that match...... he retired down 4-0 in 3rd i remember i had kyrgios i was soo mad but later laughed at it cuz i thought that was pretty boss of stan to just pull the rip cord

no practice for joker today...... he went to facility to get scans/MRI so im assuming if scans come back clean he will attempt to practice tom and that will determine if he plays or not

It's crazy how much better Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday star power is over the other days this week for the matches.

Finally it's go time for a minute on this shit

Not sure if that's a good thing, have looked at zilch tonight

Going in on Kontaveit -150 6* and Kontaveit/Rafa -9.5 +204 2*

If I'm awake and Anett doesn't win I'll be doing Rafa live

Exhausting week

I do enjoy the relax about tennis here, we post, we win, in my case we lose....not really records, more babbling and bitching about how some cunt can't hold her serve lol

Osaka/Mugu is the first match I would actually stay up for as a fan this tournament so obv it will be at some kinda time Hunt either gets home or wakes up...or both
I’ll be watching.

still capping but will be parlaying FAA with Vondrousova (prob spelled that wrong) and playing them games lines possibly as well. I’d expect karstsev to have a let down after the demolition of Diego and Hsieh was a mess vs errani I can’t see her hanging in that one

I guess I am square for taking joker, but fuck, if he is 80% he can win tomorrow...obviously a retirement is possible though. He's crazy though...Joker will play a slam on one leg if he has to. Dying breed of athlete.

Hunt my bro, this is the craziest thing you've ever said lol.

Joker is called Joker because he's a joke

man i like simona to get revenge over IGA....... just think the consistency and court speed will help halep and iga strokes are so loopy it cause some problems..... she was spraying balls vs ferro and it was not a great match by either..... i think surface is the diff tonight....

FAA get over the mental nerves after beating his bestie???? him being a dawg i think helped and shapo form is still meh at best ... FAA is back to a solid fav to reach the QTRs i think nerves will once again show their way in his head and this Karatsev not so much of a kid wont fold just cuz he beat DSS he has real pace to his ground strokes and i want to see how FAA 2nd serve and BH will hold with some tightness in the air......

Osaka/Muguruza i think is impossible to call pre match mugu form has been stellar Osaka i think is best women's player in world obv if she rises her level she will win... She did not look that great against Ons last rd and a couple break pts that maybe went ons way could have had a diff feel in that match.......over 21.5 is appealing but really looking forward to that one.....

Serena/Sabalenka good luck ... Serena seems to struggle against the top echelon of the women in this stage of her career and we dont see too much vintage Serena anymore... but this match up could work for serena cuz Sabalenka just red lines every shot and really doesnt have much else in her bag she does have a nice serve but she also suffers from extreme, nerves.... this will be a ball bashing match and could be a LOT of UF errors... i just cant trust Serena anymore although i felt as i have watched her play since arriving in Australia i think movement is the best i have seen her.....

Thiem should win he is just a better player at this point no concerns with going 5 the other night no real other analysis thiem is better obv can lay -333 Ml ...... parlay piece for sure

Zverev/Dusan-- if Joker is really hurting Zverev has a great chance to get to another slam final... he should smoke Dusan this is his least fav surface obv zverev being a -1200 fav is no shock.....he has looked fantastic so far imo and the surface suits his game to a T the serve yips can always rear its head but he has been fantastic nothing more to really say other then i dont like em nemore after i read he beats women ... -1.5 sets hes -550 so should be a truck all around..... -2.5 sets is -159 i expect a straight set W but the yips on serve always concern me as he could DF a set away....... -1.5 sets parlay piece......

Joker/Milos million dollar question is how is joker abdomen.. line rising up to over -200 so im assuming hes ok...... throw joker in parlay

Vondrousova should win over HSeih... Vondrousova is a real talent and should overwhelm Hseih eclectic style plus she should be fatigued from that errani battle.... hopefully whatever vondrousova had strapped last round wasnt an issue... but if she is ok health wise she wins

exciting night of tennis cant wait to watch

man i like simona to get revenge over IGA....... just think the consistency and court speed will help halep and iga strokes are so loopy it cause some problems..... she was spraying balls vs ferro and it was not a great match by either..... i think surface is the diff tonight....

FAA get over the mental nerves after beating his bestie???? him being a dawg i think helped and shapo form is still meh at best ... FAA is back to a solid fav to reach the QTRs i think nerves will once again show their way in his head and this Karatsev not so much of a kid wont fold just cuz he beat DSS he has real pace to his ground strokes and i want to see how FAA 2nd serve and BH will hold with some tightness in the air......

Osaka/Muguruza i think is impossible to call pre match mugu form has been stellar Osaka i think is best women's player in world obv if she rises her level she will win... She did not look that great against Ons last rd and a couple break pts that maybe went ons way could have had a diff feel in that match.......over 21.5 is appealing but really looking forward to that one.....

Serena/Sabalenka good luck ... Serena seems to struggle against the top echelon of the women in this stage of her career and we dont see too much vintage Serena anymore... but this match up could work for serena cuz Sabalenka just red lines every shot and really doesnt have much else in her bag she does have a nice serve but she also suffers from extreme, nerves.... this will be a ball bashing match and could be a LOT of UF errors... i just cant trust Serena anymore although i felt as i have watched her play since arriving in Australia i think movement is the best i have seen her.....

Thiem should win he is just a better player at this point no concerns with going 5 the other night no real other analysis thiem is better obv can lay -333 Ml ...... parlay piece for sure

Zverev/Dusan-- if Joker is really hurting Zverev has a great chance to get to another slam final... he should smoke Dusan this is his least fav surface obv zverev being a -1200 fav is no shock.....he has looked fantastic so far imo and the surface suits his game to a T the serve yips can always rear its head but he has been fantastic nothing more to really say other then i dont like em nemore after i read he beats women ... -1.5 sets hes -550 so should be a truck all around..... -2.5 sets is -159 i expect a straight set W but the yips on serve always concern me as he could DF a set away....... -1.5 sets parlay piece......

Joker/Milos million dollar question is how is joker abdomen.. line rising up to over -200 so im assuming hes ok...... throw joker in parlay

Vondrousova should win over HSeih... Vondrousova is a real talent and should overwhelm Hseih eclectic style plus she should be fatigued from that errani battle.... hopefully whatever vondrousova had strapped last round wasnt an issue... but if she is ok health wise she wins

exciting night of tennis cant wait to watch
I have a Sabalenka futures bet but I don't trust her in a big spot. Good analysis on the matches.

I played Milos today...hopefully joker doesn't bitch out if he's losing with his torn muscle, but he sure set that excuse up really well pre match

I played Milos today...hopefully joker doesn't bitch out if he's losing with his torn muscle, but he sure set that excuse up really well pre match
Can play first set if it's a concern. I might anyway.

Back