Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Day time should be hot i expect Rafa balls to bounce a lil higher today.. of course with Fab price I can’t argue it but id be pretty shocked if it wasnt one way traffic... Kontaveit was up 4-1 on shelby and then just shit on herself i dont think shes great if Barty is hindered sure she can blast balls all over court but against be surprised if barty lost

Surprised Serena Favored.. will be rooting for her but man its tough to bet on her when she goes up against this group of talent.. Serena will have to rise her game once again but Halep is beatable......
Osaka should know Hseih well they have played plenty of times so shouldnt be any surprises... she should roll
Keratsov + money wont get in front of him.. Natural power of groundies and court will help his game, once he calmed down Vs FAA he was rock solid.... he should get into dimitrov service games and no crowd should calm the nerves, Thiem was all over Dimi service games early in set 1 and 2 Keratsov i see no diff
Joker/Zverev i mean if anyone is going to test Joker and his injury Zverev can certainly do it.. Monster serve and can hit for power on both sides and has no problem playing defensive style as well... he can def test joker and that abdomen... joker said last round that Zverev had same type of injury and joked they should play with no serving... so will be interesting to see how this goes.. but joker is looking at this top half of draw and knowing the finals is well within reach and bookmakers have made him fav once again

that bottom half will be some great matches
rublev is playing great n medvedev prob played his best match last night rublev +300 is def worth shot
Rafa is playing his way into tourny nicely back seems good expect him to take care of Tsitsipas who were lotta ppl picks to maybe break thru and win here but just hasnt looked all that comfortable so far and his lack of ability to break serve and court speed will be hes demise

Osaka match is one of those wet dreams, you could lay whatever and make hay

God I'm pissed I didn't just do this every point

Maybe 4-5 times a year you get one of these and I got wrapped up with work

Still lucrative but missed the big bets

Sick about this one fellas, got so wrapped up in work I missed out on one of maybe the best 5 gambling comps of 2021.

This was so obvious

Ironically the guy I was on the phone with when the match started is basically a day trader. Fukkin' prick.

I feel your pain. Glad you still made some bank
You know when you peg something and pin your ears back...that was this one but ended up on a call and bitched and complained

You're right though, still made lemonade out of it but man, opportunity lost

Alright gents - what’s the late night action looking like? I think Serena’s match is literally a coin flip - tough to make an argument against either player. I suppose the over is the play if it’s anything close to the match we expect it to be. Could even squeak out the over in 2 sets.

Anyone with anything good going?

Alright gents - what’s the late night action looking like? I think Serena’s match is literally a coin flip - tough to make an argument against either player. I suppose the over is the play if it’s anything close to the match we expect it to be. Could even squeak out the over in 2 sets.

I’m on Serena. Not often we get her that short

You know when you peg something and pin your ears back...that was this one but ended up on a call and bitched and complained

You're right though, still made lemonade out of it but man, opportunity lost

You bitching about making 20u? We lucky that 8th game hit.

Reactions: KJ

Not on that match myself. True toss up.

Back