Aussie Open 2021 in-game

we may be under freezing for 100+ hrs. Thank God I have liquor arriving tomorrow.
Need to hide the firearms. I hate cold.

Press and KJ sound exactly the same when it gets below 60 degrees in their locals ;)
Still been turning the AC on at night to sleep even tho it's been low to mid 40s in the morning

Been great getting all the weekly forecasts from Iowa, Minny, MO people the last couple weeks. -30 sounds cold

Haha haven’t left the house much. Usually get a couple weeks of this shit every winter

Press and KJ sound exactly the same when it gets below 60 degrees in their locals ;)
below 75 and I'm suicidal.
I don't have clothes, I wear shorts year round.
Good time for gig workers, I'll pay anything to delivery drivers.
I need celery for the mornings bloody mary's.

A few cloudy days in a row gets me pumped, if it rains/storms I'm on cloud nine

Sleeping to thunderstorm apps has kept it real, maybe need a strobe light for added effect

PCB +110 over Grigor is a must play... PCB fav surface is hard courts his form is solid and Grigor just not sure what level u will from him match to match him beating Cilic doesnt mean much at this stage in cilic career and Bolt melted after losing the TB..... Thiem -1.5 sets vs Kyrios looks enticing as well -220 is quite juicy but id parlay it with Milos or joker 3-0 .. Kyrgios fitness is a major concern .. has the talent to beat anyone of course but dont think hes at the level ATM to compete with thiem... Shap over FAA he hold the H2H and FAA is still very fragile mentally... Shapo had 6 match losing streak coming into aussie but has righted the ship ... Karatsev looks interesting on the game handicap and ML i gotta look into him more only match i seen of em was last round where he lost I think 1 game.... don’t expect to see any of the big dawgs losing plus as mens side moves on cream normally rises and favs dominate....
Was good to see Kokk back in action he gave Tsitsipas a run for his money him gettin thru should help him as tourny progresses... shocked how bad coric looked and Mac daddy has a good shot to beat Harris who doesn’t impress me at all....
i love tennis all night this is my 2nd fav slam to watch behind US Open only cuz play starts for me at 11am when its on ....
Saw Kenin presser shes is clearing strugglin at the moment and has 0 confidence and for whatever reason man beast kanepi always saves her best tennis for the GS....

PCB +110 over Grigor is a must play... PCB fav surface is hard courts his form is solid and Grigor just not sure what level u will from him match to match him beating Cilic doesnt mean much at this stage in cilic career and Bolt melted after losing the TB..... Thiem -1.5 sets vs Kyrios looks enticing as well -220 is quite juicy but id parlay it with Milos or joker 3-0 .. Kyrgios fitness is a major concern .. has the talent to beat anyone of course but dont think hes at the level ATM to compete with thiem... Shap over FAA he hold the H2H and FAA is still very fragile mentally... Shapo had 6 match losing streak coming into aussie but has righted the ship ... Karatsev looks interesting on the game handicap and ML i gotta look into him more only match i seen of em was last round where he lost I think 1 game.... don’t expect to see any of the big dawgs losing plus as mens side moves on cream normally rises and favs dominate....
Was good to see Kokk back in action he gave Tsitsipas a run for his money him gettin thru should help him as tourny progresses... shocked how bad coric looked and Mac daddy has a good shot to beat Harris who doesn’t impress me at all....
i love tennis all night this is my 2nd fav slam to watch behind US Open only cuz play starts for me at 11am when its on ....
Saw Kenin presser shes is clearing strugglin at the moment and has 0 confidence and for whatever reason man beast kanepi always saves her best tennis for the GS....
Agree on PCB

pcb bout to get bageled wtf going on there???>> Errani missed golden opportunity to go up 5-2 in 3rd set..... now she must hold one more time ...... prayers

errani had it..... 4-2 BP and she had control of pt and hit a shit drop shot lost pt and game and instead of double break 5-2 and Hsieh was reeling and errani prob closes it out to 4-3 and welll we saw what happened

The delay was to remove the fans. Australia is going into a lockdown. Have to be home by 11:55 lol

Back