Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Dr Cub

We will stop the stupidity when stupid people quit acting stupid

Please don't make this thread, of all of them, political. It's tiresome and refreshing to not go there

Dr Cub

We will stop the stupidity when stupid people quit acting stupid

Please don't make this thread, of all of them, political. It's tiresome and refreshing to not go there

There isn't anything political in what I posted. It's just common sense.

Meanwhile, this karatsev looks tired and shitty so far

Not sure if you guys remember dreams or whatever but last night was fucked up

In my old condo and have painters come in and re-paint...but they took all my furniture/tv etc to the dumpster and I'm fired up

Came back in and had to hire someone to get all my furniture and electronics out of the dumpster and it was critical because there was a stop watch to get it done. Wish I woke up to -6 degrees or whatever, that was miserable.

In my old condo and have painters come in and re-paint...but they took all my furniture/tv etc to the dumpster and I'm fired up

Came back in and had to hire someone to get all my furniture and electronics out of the dumpster and it was critical because there was a stop watch to get it done. Wish I woke up to -6 degrees or whatever, that was miserable.

That is a random dream. Mine usually involve me getting killed or having major blue balls because I'm just about to fuck a hot girl and wake up.

Dumpster Fire

That is a random dream. Mine usually involve me getting killed or having major blue balls because I'm just about to fuck a hot girl and wake up.

Worst is you wake up with a rager but you have to piss really bad so you have to stand there for 5 minutes and try not to think about it so you can piss without it hitting the walls.

Fortunately I haven't woken up with any of you wankers

Woke up with a 3rd grade fling the other day, her dad is my mom's attorney! I wish I could say I'm on some good shit but man the brain

Man this is crazy. Outside of Stan (and the token Roger fan boy) Grigor is my guy but I seriously didn't think he could steamroll into the semis

Anti Vax wifey vs chick in Missoula doing virus research. Man this is the penultimate chick fight, not because they think they're tough, but they think they're smarter. Kinda fun as the de facto arb

Grigor 6-1 3rd set and if I crash out I'll tip it with you all when it works out

If it loses, I'm blaming you

Back