Aussie Open 2021 in-game

I do not think Rublev wins, I do think he can make it fun

I do think Tsitsipas can beat Rafa but betting against Rafa is usually a recipe for disaster. I like the odds here even if he trucks Tsitsi

I do not think Rublev wins, I do think he can make it fun

I do think Tsitsipas can beat Rafa but betting against Rafa is usually a recipe for disaster. I like the odds here even if he trucks Tsitsi

This week has been bizzare...anything can happen

Seriously has twinkie ever offered this place anything better than World B. Flat?

Welp I typed it but it didn't post for some reason

Nonetheless had both to break games 1-2, not life changing money but was worth the stab

Pegula looks like some trash kid going to the lake for a bender on a Saturday morning

We still up? This chick just grilled me on how to spell her last name and I said 30 love

God betting against Rafa gonna cost again

Glutton for punishment with him, I really thought Tsitsi had taken that next step

The Greek played great, but I don’t think I’ve seen Rafa choke like that in the business ends of 3 straight sets like that. The 3rd set breaker was a disaster, getting broken at 4-4 in the 4th and then 5-5 in 5th.

I want to be on Serena tomorrow but will wait live in case she has a meltdown again and Brady should get thru

The Greek played great, but I don’t think I’ve seen Rafa choke like that in the business ends of 3 straight sets like that. The 3rd set breaker was a disaster, getting broken at 4-4 in the 4th and then 5-5 in 5th.

I want to be on Serena tomorrow but will wait live in case she has a meltdown again and Brady should get thru
UEs in the 3rd set were monumental

Back