Aussie Open 2021 in-game

He is "Jeff"?
Yeah, and it was a big deal in small town Iowa lol...he ended up playing WR for Iowa under Hayden and got some corny gig on Coach, don't think he even had a line but the Jeff thing is hilarious

Yeah, and it was a big deal in small town Iowa lol...he ended up playing WR for Iowa under Hayden and got some corny gig on Coach, don't think he even had a line but the Jeff thing is hilarious

1:39 is troy Aikman

For all I know he's g*a*y HUNT

I don't get into personal shit, just thought Jeff through the plate glass was hilar and obv he did too because he shared it

For all I know he's g*a*y HUNT

I don't get into personal shit, just thought Jeff through the plate glass was hilar and obv he did too because he shared it

It is really damn funny and I don't even know why. It's awesome.

Serena looked incredible. Osaka looks incredible. Gonna be a doozy. I will never respect Serena after the 2018 US open, what she did was bush league.. but my money on her here.

Zverev isn't a pussy like Milos or Fritz. More well rounded. If Joker truly has a tear, Zverev will exploit it.

The no sleeves fit by Zverev is absolutely hilarious. Maybe worst kit ever.

Though Jokers green fit isn't much better

Serena looked incredible. Osaka looks incredible. Gonna be a doozy. I will never respect Serena after the 2018 US open, what she did was bush league.. but my money on her here.
This is her shot. Best she’s looked in a while. The draw has made her be sharper most matches and I believe if she doesn’t get it done here she may only get another chance or two, if at all, for that major

Back