Ajax so much fun to watch. Some teams content running up with 2-3 players in the box. Ajax has 6-7. whole fucking team wants to score.

is it plastic ?.sorry am not sure
there was a presentation b4 kick off and that was definately on artificial turf,not sure it was on the actually pitch now tho

My son's travel team doesn't break for water. And they play in Houston where I've been at games 90+ degrees with high humidity. They do allow more than 3 substitutions but some games my sons team only has 11 players, so they all fucking play the 90.

mike,have you done it ?
maybe wait for evens for game 01.5 ?

it looks ok for goals,hopefully thats not the kiss of death

not yet i'm going to give a stab at o0.75 1H I do think there will be at least 1 goal, i also will probably flat bet the Holland Div 2 1h over on the games currently 0-0 at the 30th min

My son's travel team doesn't break for water. And they play in Houston where I've been at games 90+ degrees with high humidity. They do allow more than 3 substitutions but some games my sons team only has 11 players, so they all fucking play the 90.
How old is he ?
is he any good ?
I like how a lot of American kids wanna play football now

btw mate,they should really be getting a drink in that heat if hes under 18

yeah he's 12. I think they're all used to it.
He is pretty good, not great. He plays in a u15 league because the team he plays on is really good. So he's usually playing against boys 2-3 years older and 5-6 inches taller than him.

Back