yeah he's 12. I think they're all used to it.
He is pretty good, not great. He plays in a u15 league because the team he plays on is really good. So he's usually playing against boys 2-3 years older and 5-6 inches taller than him.
only 12 ,he might improve a lot.....its good,you should line his games with the other dads,and soccermums,get some action going on the sideline

dont say that ak :9
i just talk shit during the games

what happend to dan btw ?

my cardsense tell me this czech shitshow not gonna finish eleven eleven

So what is fox soccer gonna show now that they have lost the EPL ? I know they are changing to fox sports 1 or something but will they carry any league games from anywhere or just Champions League and Europa ?

Yea here in the States NBC sports will be the new home for the EPL. Bid 250 million for 3 year deal which was more than triple what fox was paying.

Well most games on the cable channel NBC sports network, only about 20 on the main NBC network channel for free. Other games also will be on their smaller channels and some on telemundo I believe which they own.

EPL games will be on free tv
But, if you want to watch anything else, you need to pay. La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga
Some games for free from MExico league and Dutch leagues

Nothing carries Championship or Frenchies (occasionaly frenchie game televised)

If I wanted to watch the cricket at home (legally), I would have to buy a sports package about another 45-50/month. but that would also get me La Liga and Serie A. May do that this year, still thinking about it.

Back