Well I wouldn't say free, really need cable to see almost ball the EPL games, but no extra surcharge.

80 a month is criminal, if the NFL did that here I would boycott.

80 was a ballpark,Im sure some do it for less,some prob pay more.but that would include internet/tv/phone

over here a lot do everything with one provider

mine is actually 100 a month,thats about $153
thats phone,internet(u/l),all tv package

the foreign stuff I watch on tv is a seperate thing

You wont watch any live sport unless you pay,you might catch some horse racing and the odd cup football game and some cup rugby,but you have to pay here,these overpaid cunts need to eat

okay - well, I pay 180 month, cable/internet and phone - about 80 is cable, we have pretty high speed internet (for the u.s.) through cable.
I couldn't link directly to the package to upgrade, because I have to go into my account and it will not let you see it unless you have my account info :)

But the cricket channel is:
http://www.comcast.com/cricket/?SCRedirect=true

It's 15/month for just that. But you can get a premium sports package that has BeIn, and Willow, and a few more channels for an extra 50/month

okay - well, I pay 180 month, cable/internet and phone - about 80 is cable, we have pretty high speed internet (for the u.s.) through cable.
I couldn't link directly to the package to upgrade, because I have to go into my account and it will not let you see it unless you have my account info :)

But the cricket channel is:
http://www.comcast.com/cricket/?SCRedirect=true

It's 15/month for just that. But you can get a premium sports package that has BeIn, and Willow, and a few more channels for an extra 50/month
I would wait for the IPL,then subscribe for 2 months,just the $15 deal,it looks like its only indian games....ten sport is the channel you want,it should be available to you,

I would wait for the IPL,then subscribe for 2 months,just the $15 deal,it looks like its only indian games....ten sport is the channel you want,it should be available to you,
cause at the minute,its the carribean t20 tournament,great time for you too,be about 6 or 7 at night

ajax, ugh. FUCK
first, shoulda had a pk, no call
then, breakaway 1 v 1 against the gk, and shoots it right into him ffs.

ManUK, no pressure, but I expect some bets (winners) from you on the cricket :)

:goal: Sheffield. come on, gotta hit that double

Back