yeah I watch it all mate,I did,and it wasnt in the best conditions either

5dimes is a cunt cause you cant see the lines or any markets unless you log in

No worries about the lines - I can get just about the same as you getting now (mostly)
Sometimes the cunts will not let me run trixies though

What's up Manuk.

Been to Vegas lately?

Just let me know if u want your post count increased.ill have a partner change it

alright B,yeah I was there in May,only for a week tho,wont be back until the end of Oct...dont worry about the post# mate,I just thought it looked different

Terrib le baseball season, awful...

Made a little money in the gold cup tourney, ready for NFL and college

Gotta get back to the lettuce slicer, lemme know if u guys need subs, we do catering...Dan will deliver it

So after 20 minutes,play is stopped and all the players have a drink

This bullshit is getting ridiculous
Imagine if these wankers had todo a proper job

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GGlY3ubGzUY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alright,GL :cheers:

lol bill,ahve u seen this bullshit going on now,a half time during the half,so the twats can have a drink

Nah, I'm around. Just a little busy at work on Fridays.
I was just gonna say, you fellas can't imagine how much I enjoy saturday mornings (for me) coming on and chatting soccer all day long....well, betting soccer.

Saturday still gonna be great. Just watching leagues all over.
YEah, was +126 when I played it. That could make a good multiplier if I can get 2 more.

These Russian cunts are the most overpaid players in the world. That's the league I should avoid. Go there to cash checks. Think Sammy Eto'o really gives a fuck about scoring anymore? Hell no, fucker gets paid tho

Yeah, I'll be watching championship tomorow morning. Samba made a token appearance in ePl last year. I guess QPR wasn't paying him enough so he goes back to russia ffs

Back