August 2015 Discussion

Think we see goals in the Liverpool game, but wtf do I know. What happened to Arsenal earlier? Missed the game - stupid premier league scheduling games when I'm at church :prayer

So frustrating. Should have already hit the over ffs. Two 1v1s missed, two other great saves. Pk call missed. Sometimes you're better off just not watching the game and/or setting your money on fire.

Sometimes you're better off just not watching the game
Yup. I already know the script at the end when I need a winner. Around the 80', substitution. Around 85', injury that costs me a minimum 3 minutes. Around 88', substitution. 90+, goal kick where the keeper casually takes his time to kill even more time.

I do a lot less yapping when I don't watch as well ("Shoot the fucking ball!", "Get up you pussy!", "What the hell are you doing? GO!!!")

u2.5 in Chivas game at -182, no thanks
Game looks like an under no doubt, but fuck, I can't even play u2-105.

Sooooo, I'll play o0.75 FH. SMALL
Also action bet on the draw for the game.

Is that Gignac that played at Marseille that just scored for Tigres?!? A Frenchman in Liga MX?!?

Gonna take a poke on Midjytlland today +0.25 +108

Not a huge lean, more action, but midyt's starting off the season good so far. Last time they won the away fixture, see if it happens again. :cheers3:

lol seriously i think it's just a bunch of dumbfucks just stirring shit.

i wouldn't want to get into any sort of hooligan fight in Europe or South America.

Shaqiri to Stoke city from Inter, ffs. Ughhhhh. Why make that move. I could see moving to a bigger club, but now he'll just wallow in mediocrity in the premier league

its amazing how his career has just just dropped significantly, bayern/inter all the big boys were calling him out but just don't think he's cut for the pressure

Back