August 2015 Discussion

Nothing new

Thankfully we get German games this year and plenty of La Liga, almost rather NBC show Serie A than this shit tbh

Nothing new

Thankfully we get German games this year and plenty of La Liga, almost rather NBC show Serie A than this shit tbh
Be nice if these leagues came out with streaming apps like MLB and NBA. Think Sky has one, but only for the UK. That, or even if there was an HD equivalent of First Row or VipBox.

Really? Who has all the games then? BT?

no, its sky

they just aren't shown live, they can't show live football there between 3pm and 515pm BST

which covers 90% of the games

FA doesn't sell them the packages because they think it would ruin attendence

Sky has shows that are literally people watching the games live and talking about them

its why Match of the day gets such huge ratings, first time people are seeing the hilights

Oddly I've just thumbed around and only get the game on NBCSN (AV/Bourne) and randomly Norwich/Palace and Leicester/Sund games

Never have been shutout on a game since this NBC deal but haven't a clue why the Neverton game isn't being shown unless it's somewhere else

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aodh09ptgMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love pulling up the simultaneous City/United clips from that season, probly why I even watch this sport to the extent I do today

no, its sky

they just aren't shown live, they can't show live football there between 3pm and 515pm BST

which covers 90% of the games

FA doesn't sell them the packages because they think it would ruin attendence
Well, you would know the answer to this then: what if you're a fan of a team in the Championship, or League 1? Pretty much no tv ever then, other than the odd nationally televised game? You pretty much never see streams offered on the streaming websites.

I love pulling up the simultaneous City/United clips from that season, probly why I even watch this sport to the extent I do today
My favourite is still Ferguson smiling, and then the crowd roars, and he cocks his head to see what's happening, LOL.

Watched this live and only could think I'm watching something ridiculous

[video=youtube;UHC5X6YXrLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHC5X6YXrLs[/video]

Last edited:
Courtois may be a doubt right now. Costa starting, can't believe he's ready to go 90'
Think Swans may be a live dog here. Of course, I haven't cashed a bet in 2 weeks.

I assumed it was on somewhere but checked out after looking at MSNBC, shoulda been a little more active I guess

Seriously this season might be over already, this is a well oiled machine that may even allow England to compete in Champs League this year

Well, you would know the answer to this then: what if you're a fan of a team in the Championship, or League 1? Pretty much no tv ever then, other than the odd nationally televised game? You pretty much never see streams offered on the streaming websites.

go see them live, lots of travelling fans

the football league show is on after MOTD on the BBC, usually shows the goals

plus netbusters just shows goals

go see them live, lots of travelling fans

the football league show is on after MOTD on the BBC, usually shows the goals

plus netbusters just shows goals
Guees it's a North American bias, but surprising you wouldn't have a League Pass type setup for the lower leagues. All you really need is the one camera for soccer (USL does that on YouTube, and it's not much different than televised). Home games are one thing, but not like everyone can afford to travel for a mid week tie. You'd think the FA would try and squeeze out every dime.

BTW, what the hell's the Pacific Coast Soccer League? Saw that offered on Bet365 the other night, LOL.

when I was in the UK the coverage of football was just as ridiculous as the coverage of hockey here.
Big difference is we don't get the tabloid stuff (thank God) - every time I look at the Daily Mail, it's pictures of Rooney on vacation, or this players girlfriend shopping, etc...

Back