August 2015 Discussion

Not many, but it's double elimination, and I think I'll make it triple next year. It's tough

Any chance we can get my prime time banned or something? dude just posts stupid shit and today he posts his top plays as KC, KCo1, o1 1H, KC +0.5 FH,.....AFTER THE FIRST HALF IS OVER
Almost as bad as letting touts here letting fools post shit with no lines ,past post, etc....

Every time I see Cruz Azul it's like they should have 4-5 goals, but they don't. This one ends at 2 goals I'm gonna be one pissed off hombre.

I'll be honest, America at +198 seems very nice. They are bottom of the table with 0 and need the points. They've allowed 7 fucking goals so far. Pachuca are no chumps for sure, but America needs a result ASAP. Perhaps that Concaaf game got the ship righted a bit. And while America is much, much stronger at Azteca, I think getting nearly 2/1 here is worth a shot.

Club America +198

That Cruz Azul game really cost me a lot today. If America don't come through will be a shit day
Draftkings experiment day 1 was a 2 point loss. was a bad day to start Pantillimillon whatever the fuck. sunderland letting up 4 goals to LC is unexpected.know
But, do you know who has the most points in the premier league since the end of April, 2015? Just look at the top of the fucking table, Leicester city, that's who.

have 300 bucks pending for chile games that were postponed. would be nice to have those released.

Also have a few MMA plays for later on. Not sure if I want to post them or not....I basically just tail other guys, so none of this shit is my own.

Gonna take a nibble on Queretero later on at +199 too. Just small, but again getting great odds on the better side.

These stats from the Montreal game are ridiculous (17 shots to 1, 9 corners to 3, 66% possession), and they're down 1-0.

I really hope Montreal ends in a draw. Fuck these teams like DC United that just stop trying on offense - they deserve to get fucked.

Oh FFS. America shoulda fucking had one. Buried one against the post. And a header just wide. Fuckkkkk

so since 2011 Arsenal home openers have resulted in the underdogs covering the spread and 3 of those underdogs won straight up lol

Back