August 2015 Discussion

you know those feelings when you see your team score on Futbol24 only for them to take that goal away....bastards

Was curious as to why United was playing on Friday at Villa Park. Turns out because there's a huge protest planned on Saturday in Birmingham by some far right group called the English Defence League. On a positive note, looks like Friday Night Football's going to be a regular thing starting in 2016.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/03/edl-aston-villa-manchester-united-friday-night

Not a huge fan of this, especially if they are going to have marquee teams playing in those slots. I'll always be working

Not a huge fan of this, especially if they are going to have marquee teams playing in those slots. I'll always be working

it most likely will be, it's only 10 per year but its a tv slot

I imagine a lot of the CL teams will be asking for it so they get an extra days rest if champions league is the following week

Small play on GAIS/Varnamo o2.75 here (-110) for some lunch time action. :cheers3:

Still looking over English conference and cup games. these are tough going.

I, for one, will be looking forward to the drunked up mugs at Villa Park who I'm sure will greet Ashley Young with a nice, warm reception as always. Nothing like a Friday night drunk either! :cheers3: :cheers3:

Oxford up 3-0. Somewhere Billy going nuts.......or having a pint.
That was money wasted by me on Brentford.

I take Barcelona-1.5
Turn it on as they go up 4-1
Now it's 4-4
Unreal

Mexico last night was fucking tremendous. Watched the America game, and what a fucking relief that og at the death of the 1h was. was a very nice goal for me.

These Norwegian overs are fuckign juiced big time today. ugh. Like Levanger and Ranheim, but asking both to get to 4 is going to be a stretch. Treading lightly.

Back