YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:goal: :goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Benefica, useless, cost me a profit today.
Oh well, can't complain with a 2-2 day, especially when both plays one were + odds, (and chelsea pulled it out on last touch)
but, went overweight on Benefica on the road - not a wise move.

Okay, let's get this thing rolling today. Have a lunch meeting in a bit, but have thrown these out there so far:

Hannover +0.25 -115
Choo choo Zagreb and the Banana Splits o2.5 ev

:goal:

Sikesburg been playing pretty well at home, and getting nearly 2:1 for them to win today against a beatable team. I like that. Give me Sikesburg +190 for a biscuit.

Gotta get that beer money ready for the weekend :cheers:

I hope these fuckers get up to speed with these emoticons. Pissing me off

Sikeberg should be embarassed, and I would be ashamed to be a fan of this club after this pathetic performance put up today.

Who's ready for some exciting Bundesliga action?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0gVFIqp0tjA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

siren.gif

Yeah, Leicester been uneven for awhile now. Earlier in the year they were nails. I've been avoiding most of the Championship league tbh. I still play Peterbrough overs though

Time to make some fucking money

Going with a trixie in Germany
BM -2
Leversekuen -1
o2.5 Sttugart/Ausburg

Back