siren.gif
there she is

CSK wins, over on 6's wins
one more fucking 4 otherwise I lose by 1/2 a 4, but being that that was my smallest bet, I will not be too bitchy if i lose one.

yeah, crazy prices in the RM/Dortmund game.

Played one thing for small - RM HT/FT +125
Honestly, you have to think RM gonna jump out of the gates all guns blazing trying to get some goals. I like them to win at home, they rested almost everyone over the weekend vs Atletico Madrid away (and still won). I like the overs, but at those prices, I'm gonna pass. Dortmund hasn't been as sound defensively this year as they've been in the past, but they still have two great center backs. Think Real wins here 2-0 something like that.

Morning Fellas :cheers:

Looks like CTG has yet again failed to make their paying customers happy by adding the requested emoticons :goal:

Today may be a tough one, gonna have to dig deep to find some winners, but fear not. There's just two things I enjoy doing - ringing sirens and making fucking money.
what emoticon are you missing?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I don't know what a twunt is but I can't have it.......since you asked so nicely I obliged :)

I'll fix your cheers momentarily.

Honest, looked like they were just trying for the one long ball - no one really taking charge, Dortmund just keeping their form
Kinda pissed I even put any money on that game, didn't have a great feel for it as it was.

Billy - they televise any of these u21 Premier League games over there?
I did see a feed for the ManU u21 game, was just curious if they get shown.

Back