Good call Rex, Braves, and the rest that had the Germans...completely outclassed them.

Hoping tomorrows match is better.

Dortmund PK -115 2H

They were the better side but fell asleep for one minute distracted by the no pk for Reus who went down rather easy. The bumblebees got a furious pace going forward.

If RM scores again the next game is still very important correct? away goals would give them the equalizer in a 4-2 game, then they would just need to win next week if i understand it correctly.

If RM scores again the next game is still very important correct? away goals would give them the equalizer in a 4-2 game, then they would just need to win next week if i understand it correctly.

Very true. Say they score and ends 4-2 and they win next match 2-0 they advance.

I just think they look dead in the water right now and Dortmund more likely to get their 5th before Madrid scores.

They would have to win 2-0 (tied 4-4 on aggregate, but win the tiebreaker on away goals).

are away goals just a tiebreaker? i thought each scored as 2 goals toward the aggregate which would allow even a 1-0 victory to see them through to the next round

Be interesting to see if Casillas regains his starting spot.

Breaks his hand and people somehow forgot what he has done for Madrid/Spain for the last decade.

<abbr class="published" style="background-color: transparent; font-family: inherit; font-size: 11px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"></abbr>For those interested...

[TABLE="width: 400"]
<tbody>[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Diego Cavalieri; Jean, Dedé, Réver e André Santos; Fernando, Paulinho, Jadson e Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Neymar e Leandro Damião.
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Herrera; Acevedo, Rojas, Gonzales e Mena; Leal (Figueiroa), Menezes e Reyes; Vargas, Muñoz e Rubio.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari.[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Técnico: Jorge Sampaoli.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Árbitro: Carlos Amarilla (Paraguai)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Local: estádio do Mineirão, em Belo Horizonte (MG). Data: 24/04/2013 (quarta-feira). Horário: 22h (de Brasília)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: center"]Transmissão: a TV Globo, o SporTV e o GLOBOESPORTE.COM transmitem a partida ao vivo. O site também acompanha em Tempo Real.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

None of the guys in Europe (Luiz, Hulk, Oscar, Alves) and no Luis Fabiano, although I'm not sure how much it'll matter against Chile...

Speaking of shit, this forum has turned to shit.

wtf

I'll bring in my ramblings for a bit - maybe Billy will come back and get this thing back on track.

And if any moderators, super moderators, partners, whatever are reading....can you please...
BRING BACK THE FUCKING SIREN

Going to play some Finnish cup this morning. JJK -1.5 for me. Get me some fucking money :clapping:

are away goals just a tiebreaker? i thought each scored as 2 goals toward the aggregate which would allow even a 1-0 victory to see them through to the next round

Each scored as 2 goals toward the aggregate?

It's really easy to figure out...just total the # of goals scored by each team in both games (provided they each won a game or no need). If that number is the same, whichever team scored more away goals is the winner. If that number is also the same, they play extra time and then PKs if needed.

Europa action, I am surprised that I can get +odds on the Chelsea/Basel game. Basel may play it tighter to the vest so as not to allow an away goal, but Basel has a good counter attack. Chelsea has enough weapons that I don't think Basel will hold them scoreless. Game could end in a draw, but I think we could even get a 2-2 draw here.
I am on the over there.

And really tough to back away sides, but ffs, Benefica has lost zero games this year. Unfucking real. They've also played pretty admirably on the road, drawing at Barca last year. Benefica is playing fantastically, and sure dodgy shit happens all the time in Turkey of all places, but I'll take a shot backing Benefica at -0.25 for + odds. Should be a rocking game, but I'm not sure we see goals. I'll take a 1-0 Benefica win there.

:prayer

LEt's get some fucking money here today boys.

And get me my fucking SIREN :goal: :goal: FFUFFFFKKKKK

Sweden hits. Gets me positive for the day.
Gonna add more to Benefica. Think they smash them today. :cheers:

Back