down_arrow.gif
Arsenal312756
right_arrow.gif
Everton311252
right_arrow.gif
Liverpool321949

<tbody>
</tbody>

Beauty of the EPL...QPR takes the lead w/ 6 minutes on a shorthanded goal and the crowd goes bezerk

the QPR players should get to take turns kicking the ball at Taarabts face all week in training

Manchester United make five changes from the side beaten at Chelsea in the FA Cup. Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Danny Welbeck all start up front, while Rafael is fit to return at right-back.

Manchester City make two changes from the side which beat Newcastle 4-0 on their last outing. James Milner and Matija Nastasic come in for Edin Dzeko and Joleon Lescott
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini: "Sergio Aguero is not 100% fit. He is ready to play but not for 90 minutes. Maybe he can play 45 minutes."It is an important game, we want to reduce the gap but we know it will be difficult. They are a good team, they deserve to win this title.

"Next year I hope it will be different."

Confirmed Man Utd XI: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra; Young, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, Van Persie.

Man City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Yaya Toure, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Tevez

Love Phil Jones' facial reaction as he is watching Aguero's shot. Hell of a goal.

anyone taking any Champions league action today?
can someone fill me in on what type of games we may see today? another goalfest like yesterday?

anyone taking any Champions league action today?
can someone fill me in on what type of games we may see today? another goalfest like yesterday?

I played Juventus PK (+110) and Juventus vs Bayern Over 2.5 (-115)

Juventus comes into the match down 2-0...obviously going to be an attack-minded squad. Juventus very rarely lose at home...couple that with the fact that Bayern may be somewhat complacent already up two goals..I can easily see Juventus winning this game. Usually an attacking lineup will leave a team open to the counter attack, and with the playmakers Bayern has, I can easily see them netting 1 goal at least...which is sort of why I like the over.

I think Juventus wins this game 2-1 today.

ibra not letting d becks take that fk at the end was criminal

100% we would have seen something like at OT vs Greece

Agree Monger, some fantastic matchups.

Seems like goals are on strike so far in the EPL, 1 total with 5 games at half.

Back