Spurs fans will be sick that Arsenal were gifted a PK and then Norwich gives up an own goal, all in the last 5 minutes.

Now Tottenham on the outside looking in as far as Champions League is concerned.

yup, line ref can make a bogus pk claim 3/4 pitch away from him with ref standing 10 yards from "foul", but can;t call offsides on walcot after the flick on that lead to 3rd goal.

BHwETj5CAAE-cVD.jpg:large

[TABLE="class: matches date_matches grouped, width: 556"]
<tbody>[TR="class: even event expanded"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even expanded match no-date-repetition loaded"]
[TD="class: minute visible, align: center"]FT[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-a, align: center"]Espanyol[/TD]
[TD="class: score-time score, align: center"]3 - 3[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-b, align: center"]Valencia[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even event first-event expanded"]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 2, align: right"]W. Mubarak 45'[/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]1 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b, colspan: 1"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even event expanded"]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 2, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]1 - 1[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b, colspan: 1"]53' Canales[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 2, align: right"]Verdú 82'[/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]2 - 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]2 - 2[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b, colspan: 1"]87' Jonas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]2 - 3[/TD]
[TD="class: player player-b, colspan: 1"]90' Soldado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player player-a, colspan: 2, align: right"]Sergio García 90'[/TD]
[TD="class: event-icon, align: center"]3 - 3[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:puking:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SO-KGIrDsmc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xz01ts"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz01ts_own-goal-vd-hoorn_sport" target="_blank">Own Goal vd Hoorn</a>

Manchester City: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Y Toure, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero
Substitutes: Hart, K Toure, Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Sinclair, Dzeko

Chelsea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba
Substitutes: Turnbull, Terry, Ake, Lampard, Benayoun, Moses, Torres

That was quick.

RvP makes it 1-0.

Somehow I'm disappointed that they only win the League, should have more hardware this year.

Goodbye Suarez.

That was quick.

RvP makes it 1-0.

Somehow I'm disappointed that they only win the League, should have more hardware this year.

Goodbye Suarez.

Should have? This team was not built to win the CL or any tournament. This team was not entirely convincing whatsoever. It also helps when the rest of the competition in the EPL were really really crap. The only real interesting thing about the EPL this year was whether or not you'd see a team challenge the top 4.
When the season starts I won't lie, I really did not see Utd doing anything special this year in League play, really thought Man City had the team to do it. But again it all comes down to coaching and Sir Alex once again does his thing.
But when we see whats happening in CL, English teams were just downright crap.

worst time for Villa to play Man Utd...fuck.
Only way for them to survive is if Wigan loses as oppose to us winning it out. Now the final game of the season vs Wigan will mean so much more

If not for a uncalled red card on Nani, Man U beats Madrid and beats any other team left in the CL except Bayern Munich w/ Barca struggling. I would have been happy to make the CL Final again. They barely miss out in the FA Cup Title as well, but Chelsea seems to own that competition lately.

Agree on the makeup of the roster, Kagawa IMO made a minor impact and would be totally unnecessary if the other midfielders lived up to capabilities, Young has been mia and Valencia battled injuries and never got going after a great season last year. Kagawa money would have been better spent on a replacement for Vidic and Ferdinand, though Evans has dine well.

RvP hat trick.

worst time for Villa to play Man Utd...fuck.
Only way for them to survive is if Wigan loses as oppose to us winning it out. Now the final game of the season vs Wigan will mean so much more

I hope they broadcast that game here in the States, probably most intriguing match of the final weekend.

Wed. May 8th Tottenham visit Chelsea will be must see TV as well.

If not for a uncalled red card on Nani, Man U beats Madrid and beats any other team left in the CL except Bayern Munich w/ Barca struggling. I would have been happy to make the CL Final again. They barely miss out in the FA Cup Title as well, but Chelsea seems to own that competition lately.

Agree on the makeup of the roster, Kagawa IMO made a minor impact and would be totally unnecessary if the other midfielders lived up to capabilities, Young has been mia and Valencia battled injuries and never got going after a great season last year. Kagawa money would have been better spent on a replacement for Vidic and Ferdinand, though Evans has dine well.

RvP hat trick.

I was on Man Utd that game and I was absolutely stunned at that call....I had such a discussion with someone else about how Nani had no idea the other player (Ramos?) was even there he was simply playing the ball and of course the other person said he should have had his leg that high...wtf? If you are trying to control the ball there are two ways, either chest it or retrieve high with the foot. The videos showed he didn't look around and eyeball someone on the chest.

But you'd also have to ask yourself....why was Man Utd an underdog in that match in the first place? books didn't seem too confident on that team. Utd need a midfield boss in the middle. They have a fantastic attack, but they really need a bulldog in the centre there to protect their creative players. I mean look what happened to Arsenal after Vieira was done...they became wussies.

Also I'm curious to see what they will do with Rooney at the end of the season it seems almost impossible a few years or even last year we would say Rooney is deemed to surplus at Man Utd!!!??

Excellent points TM, I hate to be critical of Sir Alex when I am an idiot in comparison and thankful for his managerial expertise, but they made a huge blunder not signing Alex Witsel 2 years ago when he went to Benfica for the bargain sum of 6.3 million Euros. Benfica sold him off for 32.5 million Euros to St. Petersburg just a year later.

You have to wonder about Rooney as RvP is just 2 years older but with the revenue Man U brings in I think they keep them both. I can't imagine Rooney playing anywhere else in the Premier, and I can't imagine he wants to leave England. I hope they keep Chicharito but I think Welbeck might be shopped around as well as Ashley Young or perhaps Nani as they are very high on Zaha.

Champions League tomorrow, Bayern Munich hosts Barca...doesn't get better than that.

Liking Munich a lot and haved played the over 2.5 already as I expect Messi to be in the starting XI.

Excellent points TM, I hate to be critical of Sir Alex when I am an idiot in comparison and thankful for his managerial expertise, but they made a huge blunder not signing Alex Witsel 2 years ago when he went to Benfica for the bargain sum of 6.3 million Euros. Benfica sold him off for 32.5 million Euros to St. Petersburg just a year later.

You have to wonder about Rooney as RvP is just 2 years older but with the revenue Man U brings in I think they keep them both. I can't imagine Rooney playing anywhere else in the Premier, and I can't imagine he wants to leave England. I hope they keep Chicharito but I think Welbeck might be shopped around as well as Ashley Young or perhaps Nani as they are very high on Zaha.

Aston Villa have had a history of selling their key players to bigger clubs only for them to shit the bed not too long, thus Ashley Young is part of that lol. Zaha is going to be something else, hope his head is in the game and Sir Alex can discipline him, skill wise he's fantastic.
Like you said about Axel Witsel I mean we can look back at a lot of transfers and think, what the hell were you thinking, why didn't you go for them. Easy for us to say thing cause it's not our money lol.

Rooney...I don't know man yesterday's game showed how lethal the pairing can be, that 2nd goal was just absolute class. They will continue to do well domestically but I don't see them being much of a major threat to the rest of Europe with what the other teams are doing....Bayern has been a machine, Barca is well Barca, Real Madrid may make a major change with Mourinho. The standard of English football in CL is just not very good this year. But lots can happen in the off season, bring in a few key players, prepare well and it's a fresh start.
Always looking forward to seeing signings and rumours!

Munchen for me, big play. Line gonna close around +107.... pinnacer taking 400k on the handicpa right now, -1/2 +106, +1/2 -113 etc

Back