****April In-Game****

greinke being out pisses me off as a dbacks fan

dodgers prolly win the pennant now

looks like Grenkie said something to him right before it started.

Couple things, Quentin will not be suspended for more than 10 games. Where the fuck was the catcher and 1st baseman to get in between??

What if Grenkie, or another pitcher, broke the guys wrist...the pitcher doesnt pitch till their wrist is good??

This is part of the game, he broke his collarbone, shit happens.

[video=youtube;-DZwHbYcQlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZwHbYcQlk[/video]

Good night for your boys...they can't lose.
lol, exactly. Ive been against them just as much as on them this season. I do think they are better than most think but still have issues, mainly pen issues. I try to keep an open mind and not be a homer in all sports involving my teams...as a bettor way better off not having fav teams but that's impossible.

lol, exactly. Ive been against them just as much as on them this season. I do think they are better than most think but still have issues, mainly pen issues. I try to keep an open mind and not be a homer in all sports involving my teams...as a bettor way better off not having fav teams but that's impossible.
Hey sometimes it gives you insight when to fade them as long as you can be objective.

alot of members not getting along lately, that sucks. im guilty of feeding into some bs in the past and recently but thats how i am in real life, if i have something to say...i say it. I respect everyone at this site and at the end of the day want to get along w/ everyone and hold no grudges.

alot of members not getting along lately, that sucks. im guilty of feeding into some bs in the past and recently but thats how i am in real life, if i have something to say...i say it. I respect everyone at this site and at the end of the day want to get along w/ everyone and hold no grudges.
Too many egos/bitches....have it out ...get over it and move on I say. We're all here for 1 reason, share info and make $$$$$.

I've had a few nights were I was tipping a few and got into it with someone, next morning I was like WTF? Sent am PM cleared it up and moved on.

I agree somewhat Raiders although I kinda have a hard time even understanding how someone can get so damn upset on an Internet forum in the first place.

The only thing that upsets me is when people pull the old I told you so attitude after a game is over and that honestly is few and far between on this site.

That's the thing I always try to remember when posting here. When I win there are undoubtedly people here that have lost and vice versa. You gotta be understanding of that kinda thing when you post on a site like this.

Back