****April In-Game****

WASHINGTON is 21-7 (+13.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.

this is not why they are winning or why they are going to win. however if you make the team and find a trend to go with it, i dont see the harm. sometimes i bet into trends like this but i figure the more info (relevant or not) the better. that being said, i used to post stats/trends like this in discussion thread but some peeps have a problem with it...i guess. would love to contribute in daily threads but since me posting that sort of stuff is a problem, im only gonna post in game and in my own thread...unless encouraged otherwise...

opinions?

WASHINGTON is 21-7 (+13.7 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.

this is not why they are winning or why they are going to win. however if you make the team and find a trend to go with it, i dont see the harm. sometimes i bet into trends like this but i figure the more info (relevant or not) the better. that being said, i used to post stats/trends like this in discussion thread but some peeps have a problem with it...i guess. would love to contribute in daily threads but since me posting that sort of stuff is a problem, im only gonna post in game and in my own thread...unless encouraged otherwise...

opinions?

Fuck that...post that stuff in discussion thread.

opinions?

Not sure why anyone would have an issue with you posting info like this in the discussion thread. If they do they are stupid. I'm not a huge trend guy in baseball but any info is good info as far as I'm concerned.

prolly right, just looking at value w/ Col and all my plays and opinions though...

A team that can score is always going to have value. Especially in a run challenged NL West. I think there will be LOTs of good spots to back e Rox.

i knew my bo sox were 16-4 L20 home openers and played balt...see i do bet into these trends but i think they can be helpful.

i like dodgers yesterday, thinking beckett's day splits are better than his recent night splits...then saw LaD was 7-18 on Tues L2 seasons and stayed away.

guess, it either means something or means nothing...just another tool and info for those who care.

many peeps that criticized in past, understand where i'm coming from w/ stupid stats and trends but once they see exactly how i use them have backed off w/ criticism...guess we have some new cats here or haters so ive been respecting their request...but that shits out the window now...looking forward to 3 page daily discussions, that really wont be discussions...but will provide info.

Clev says game gonna start in 20 mins...no way. Tarps still on field and rain appears to be pretty heavy at moment.

Dodgers, Mariners.....aces should dominate, imo

Angels...they just gotta get a W tonight. I don't like betting against the A's and Griffin right now though. I see GH on the Angels as well, so, that helped me pull the trigger.

Back