****April In-Game****

i did time, not proud of it and was only a kid but fact. had f'd up life as kid, overcame that. net fights are for the birds.

my card looks like:

LaD @ Arz O7.5 0.55/0.5uNYM -110 1.1/1u
NYM tt O3.5 (-120) 0.6/0.5u
STL tt O4 0.55/0.5u
DET tt O3.5 (-125) 0.625/0.5u
TOR -105 0.525/0.5u
BALT +140 0.5/0.7u
Det/St L ml parlay 0.5/1.2u

this pirates bullpen really worries me

Grili should be solid till at least the all star break

did you guys see we have raised the prizes for MLB contest
that's great and appreciate that you run that contest. if i ever win a contest, like bars masters...i would put that toward your contest also. And after i win it this year, you gettin tipped out bro. :shake:

that's great and appreciate that you run that contest. if i ever win a contest, like bars masters...i would put that toward your contest also. And after i win it this year, you gettin tipped out bro. :shake:
Same^^^^
Keep up the unappreciated, un-modded work Alex

KJ what can you tell me about AJ Pollock

Sorry had to eat. Not much unfortunately as he shouldn't be on the team except that eaton and ross were hurt. Best game of his career is probly behind him but I hope not

i consider alex mod, is it a ... he is but isnt type thing or inside joke thing or something? im still the new guy around here, someone fill me in

omfg jones dropped a pop fly and cost me 3 runs w/ 2 outs in a tie fuckin game with a +140 dog, wtf???

damn, thats disappointing KJ , I picked him up on my dynasty league team

P2/DAR - No problem at all, hoping to win some money on this thing one day.

We used to hand out 100 every month, but decided that the grand prize format made it more enticing and tougher

i consider alex mod, is it a ... he is but isnt type thing or inside joke thing or something? im still the new guy around here, someone fill me in

not a mod, i can do shit in only the MLB forum and I can hand out infractions, no access to the mod forum, lol

Played outfield, sometimes you put the glove up too soon and lose sight of the ball. Shit happens. Yankee TT hits.

Back