****April In-Game****

Base-brawl in Diego! Quentin vs Greinke, benches clearing...punches thrown all over the place in the middle of a 2-1 game! Love it! Greinke ejected though, don't like that.

If MLB doesn't suspend Quentin 10 games for that if I'm the Doders I throw at his head first pitch every at bat his punk ass has against LA the rest of his career.

Ya no way Greinke was throwing at him in a 1 run game. He gets hit more than anybody else in baseball for a reason.

Been hit twice before by Grienke...big fucking deal.

Dude makes the HBP part of his offensive game...116 times in his career.

They should have made 42 25 years ago when Blair Underwood was young.

The actor in the movie now just doesn't cut it for me

If somebody does get plunked on the Dodgers in the 9th Kemp is gonna go ballistic. It would get real ugly and I would hope Bud Black is smarter than that.

I wouldn't think that happens in a 1 run game, but, maybe with 2 outs and bases empty ya never know. Will be interesting to watch and see how it plays out.

What u talking about Geo, dodgers can't afford to lose a game because of that jackass Quentin.

One game is all it takes, just ask the Rangers last year.

I think he's talking about that other thread...but really, he's the one that needs to calm the fuck down. Getting all bent out of shape over absolutely nothing. Geez, sorry I even commented in that fuckin thread now. People get so defensive, over nothing.

Fuck off dude. Hello, its an internet forum. Grow up. You read waaaaaaaay more into things than what was said. Good lord, how stupid. Seriously.

I guess Mattingly didn't like what he saw from League last night... I'm wondering if this is a permanent change.

What sucks is that the Astros are now in the AL and I can't see NL teams in person unless I drive like 15 hours to Denver.

Go to hell Selig.

I think they certainly can do it...pitching is there, 2 big horses at the top to get it done in the playoffs with Kersh and Greinke. Also stoked to see Crawford looking like his old self at the plate. Gotta stay healthy, can't have Kemper go down like last year. That would be a killer.

25th anniversary of their last Title ( Jesus I feel old) and Kirk Gibson and Hershiser's heroics.

I know... I remember watching that very moment in my bedroom as a 13 year old kid and going total apeshit when Gibby hit that homer. Aww, the memories.

What sucks is that the Astros are now in the AL and I can't see NL teams in person unless I drive like 15 hours to Denver.

Go to hell Selig.

You'll still get some interleague though...shame the Stros suck so bad, Minute Maid is an awesome park.

Back