All-Star Game Discussion Thread

The only thing I don’t like bout asg under is for most part they gonna let pitcher have his half inning instead of going to pen:

Yes. Got out the inning. Still dunno how righties don’t blast that fool? I dare someone to play me at MLB the show and pitch with him!

If baseball could somehow implement that without cheating. Man it could explode in viewership

That and the view right behind batter been fantastic also. Dunno why we don’t get that all the time! As we were saying when you were gone, mlb getting something right purely a accident and they will go away from it!!

My local grades all bets end of regulation. Great as I lean unders mostly. But he’s on vacation and I’m dabbling online for this one

That and the view right behind batter been fantastic also. Dunno why we don’t get that all the time! As we were saying when you were gone, mlb getting something right purely a accident and they will go away from it!!

LOVE THAT. I was trying to see if I could turn my hands over fast enough. When Stanton cracked that I turned the shit off but it was entertaining!!!

So need 4 more k’s in 13 outs, more than doable.

Wtf a pitching change in middle the inning?? Cmon dusty

Back