All-Star Game Discussion Thread

I thought about betting on this and then I thought about how I nearly lost 25% of my bankroll betting on Mexican soccer last night. KJ said that All Star week leads to crazy bets and I realized he was talking about me, so I’m just watching this with my chicken nuggets and my Chips Ahoy, bankroll intact.

I thought about betting on this and then I thought about how I nearly lost 25% of my bankroll betting on Mexican soccer last night. KJ said that All Star week leads to crazy bets and I realized he was talking about me, so I’m just watching this with my chicken nuggets and my Chips Ahoy, bankroll intact.

I try to warn ppl to only bet these 2 days for fun!! I got lucky and hit my fun bet with Soto yesterday so I threw few hundo on the under 8. That all. I’d have killed to been able to bet that “strike out the side” prop at +550, I woulda threw another hundo on that and been super happy! Lol. Way to many times over the years I dropped a week or 2 worth of mlb grind it out winnings on this shit, I’ve learned my lessons! Lol

Yes! I was worried bout Blackburn for the under. Luckily he got to face pujols and couple other just ok hitters!! We can’t be but a inning or so away from seeing the nasty relievers!!

11 k’s half way thru game. 20,5 was pretty good number. I think goes over tho, gonna see lot of k’s when pen guys start coming in!!

How many legit relievers both teams have? What inning will it start being them instead of starters? Once they come in it be lights out!!

Manoah, Alcantera, Castillo, musgrove all fanned at least 2., everyone else got 1 cept for Valdez and he got screwed out of a k on a check swing guy went,

Texted a buddy to see if he wanted to have a couple beers and watch the game. He texted back that he's at the game lol

I remember years ago seeing the NHL skills competition like fastest slap shot and hitting targets (I know nothing about NHL) but it was cool. But then I watched the actual game and it was just goal, goal, goal after goal. Maybe 12-11?

Back