All-Star Game Discussion Thread

Why you say that? I havnt even turned on yet: you know it takes them at least a half hour to announce all the players, do the anthem, and all the other bs.
They did all that already. Now Jackie Robinson tributes. Lol

Should get it on tho quick cause it SHOULD be first pitch now. Kershaw pitching against Ohtani

Why the put 2 lefties in top 3? Even if they got solid splits I woulda made Kershaw see more righties,

No idea why they don't more. Umpires union probably doesn't want it

I’ve never seen that one I don’t think! that basically exactly what hitter sees. They should show all that time, that was great, gives you way better shot of what pitches doing and what batter sees.,

Maybe A Dumb Question?!?!?!

Remember When 3rd Strike End Of Inning...

Catcher Would Roll Ball To Pitchers Mound?!

Now Teams On 3rd Out Strike Out Throw It To 1st Or 3rd

Like It's Only Out Number 1 Or 2...

Anyone?!

Maybe A Dumb Question?!?!?!

Remember When 3rd Strike End Of Inning...

Catcher Would Roll Ball To Pitchers Mound?!

Now Teams On 3rd Out Strike Out Throw It To 1st Or 3rd

Like It's Only Out Number 1 Or 2...

Anyone?!

I havnt noticed they do that on 3rd out but it is strange. You right catcher used to simply roll it toward mound and leave field

Watch It @2daBank

Happens ALL The Time Now...

:shake:
I mean they practically use a new ball every pitch nowadays lol. I remember in high school we'd have to have someone jump over the fence and retrieve the ball if it was a homer

I once got so angry at missing a diving catch and giving up an inside the parker that I chucked the ball as far as I could over the fence towards the water. Immediately ejected and walked to my mom's car lmao

You would think you have some personal pride and not want that gut hanging over your waste!! When you 40 it ok, when in your 20s it just sad. You a professional athlete man!!

They gave him scouting report and said “don’t throw acuna 1st pitch fastball!”, that a bit suspect!!

Back