All-Star Game Discussion Thread

NL 1 hit after 1st inning. Kinda wish I woulda been greedy and parlayed AL w under. Oh well. I made almost a grand in these 2 days I don’t expect to win anything!! :)

Back at it Thursday!! Don’t love these 1st series back after ASB tho. We get pitchers on unusual rest, some guys still mentally checked out like ya are after coming back to work after a vacation! Teams/players that were hot come out cold and vice versa!! Gotta tread lightly this weekend.,

“He got me” Ohtani said of Kershaw’s pickoff move. “That f***ing Kersh boomed me.” Ohtani added, “Hes so good,” repeating it four times. He said he wanted to add Kershaw to the list of players he wants to workout with this winter.

“He got me” Ohtani said of Kershaw’s pickoff move. “That f***ing Kersh boomed me.” Ohtani added, “Hes so good,” repeating it four times. He said he wanted to add Kershaw to the list of players he wants to workout with this winter.

Good thing he got picked off or coulda been a bad inning with devers walking after that.

I think he cooks about as much as you do, more likely he was stocking up on Bloody Mary mix!!
You don‘t need to go to the store for Bloody Mary. Just go to the bathroom, lock the door, turn off the lights, say her name three times while spinning and then she‘ll come free of charge

Back