All-Star Game Discussion Thread

Pisses me off I lost a manoah over k’s against punk ass Oakland! He just fanned 3 all stars!! It obvious he a bit lazy by looking at him tho.

Manoah should have higher strike out totals than he does. He stuff is filthy!! He still needs to drop 20-30 lbs tho!

Never seen a pitcher do that before, mic'd up. My dad just called and said "I've been watching baseball for over 75 years and this plus the umpire cam have to be the most innovative things I've ever seen in the sport"

He was hyped up on the call. Said he hopes someone else does it this game

Never seen a pitcher do that before, mic'd up. My dad just called and said "I've been watching baseball for over 75 years and this plus the umpire cam have to be the most innovative things I've ever seen in the sport"

He was hyped up on the call. Said he hopes someone else does it this game

They havnt really showed that view again since 1st inning. They accidentally get somethinv right for a change and they won’t do it anymore! That the mlb!! Lol

They havnt really showed that view again since 1st inning. They accidentally get somethinv right for a change and they won’t do it anymore! That the mlb!! Lol
Lol when they showed it with Fat Boy mic'd up Pederson immediately fouled it right into the ump's mask / camera. Made me legitimately laugh hard

Lol when they showed it with Fat Boy mic'd up Pederson immediately fouled it right into the camera. Made me legitimately laugh hard

Hoping those pitchers that mic’ed in dugout will still be when they pitch like manoah was. That was good stuff, asking them what to throw and for scouting report!

Back