***all free agent signings/trades thread***

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
There's too many to report and probably easier to just make one thread.

As teeed said, Paul George to OKC.

Curry getting a $201 million contract for 5 years.

Blake 5 years $173 million. He will be miserable there in a few years.

John Wall offered a 4 year $170 million contract. No way he turns that down.

Shaun Livingston signs a super cheap 3 year $24 million contract. He could've gotten more on the open market but he wants titles.

Iggy meeting with the Spurs. I don't blame him. He's been underpaid and he has a finals MVP under his belt.

Dubs can work to get Iggy, dude a key piece.

That being said, Thabo could slot in to replace him. Guy a poor man's Iggy in a way.

Dubs can work to get Iggy, dude a key piece.

That being said, Thabo could slot in to replace him. Guy a poor man's Iggy in a way.
Just heard on the radio Durant wants Rudy Yag in GS if they can't resign Iggy. He's not bad but he's coming off a pretty big injury. Also he's offense first where Iggy was defense.

With Rubio traded to the Jazz, and Kris Dunn traded to get Jimmy Butler, who's going to run the point for them?

Can a mod add "trades" also to the title. Not all these are free agent signings. Thanks.

GSW keeping Livingston for 3/24 has been the most interesting thing to me tonight, very well done

GSW keeping Livingston for 3/24 has been the most interesting thing to me tonight, very well done

Nene was cheap as hell for a solid bench guy ...the kind that is hard to find in today's 'modern' game...

I'd have liked to see Minny keep hold of Rubio and get Reddick, that woulda been intriguing. Not so much with Teague.

At this point JJ should hope to find his way to Houston, would be a natural fit and fun to watch at least.

Guessing Heyward stays in Utah at this point, not that it would be shocking to see him in Miami and really doubting Boston now

Bucks and Sixers are winners tonight, instantly possibly top 4 seeds in the East?

Nene was cheap as hell for a solid bench guy ...the kind that is hard to find in today's 'modern' game...

yeah that's a nice score for that money and obv Nene is fine at this point in his career playing for a team that will at least compete

I'd have liked to see Minny keep hold of Rubio and get Reddick, that woulda been intriguing. Not so much with Teague.

At this point JJ should hope to find his way to Houston, would be a natural fit and fun to watch at least.

Guessing Heyward stays in Utah at this point, not that it would be shocking to see him in Miami and really doubting Boston now

Bucks and Sixers are winners tonight, instantly possibly top 4 seeds in the East?

JJ signed with Lakers I thought?

Bucks got serious issues in the front office.

Seemed like Philly or Brooklyn if they'll offer a couple years, if not sounded like Houston, Minny and Miami had a chance

Is teague the starter in minny? Or theyre getting Lowry too? Because.... that's just not fair lol.

Dubs laughing at all these dudes right now...

agree

right now, the dubs have so many players past few years playing at the top of their game, its not even funny. Even last year, GSW should have won, to many things happened for them not to

Yes. And everyone thinks he'll dip after this year to the lakers. I don't think it's that crazy that he'll stay. Will be interesting to see how he meshes with Westbrook
why?

Let's say he dips after(like some reports are saying)

What is OKC really gonna do now? Not get bounced 1st round

OKC shed a couple high contracts if PG turns into a rental

I don't really think him and Westbrook are an interesting combo at all, that trade was a dud. What else do they have? They still aren't top 4 in the West

Jrue Holiday gonna sign a 5 year, $126 million contract. Patty Mills a 4 year $50 million contract.

When I see these point guard contracts, I just love how Shaun Livingston values winning over the money. He could've gotten a Mills type contract easily.

During the course of the year, PG is going to convince RW to go to the Lakers with him. Book it!

That's everyone's initial reaction but I'm not convinced Westbrook will leave OKC...not convinced PG would stay there either but I guess it could happen

I can't see Iggy leavin 30-35 mill on table to stay with warriors, and I don't blame him.

I think him leaving has little impact overall, maybe they lose 2 games next playoffs instead of 1

PG and Westbrook will mesh better than CP3 and Jimmy, IMO.

It's a really good combo imo

Two top 10 guys who can also play d

Adams had an off year but he can play d too

I think they need an upgrade over Roberson at sg, resign Taj, and probably a good 6th man guard

But they could be interesting...

I can't see Iggy leavin 30-35 mill on table to stay with warriors, and I don't blame him.

I think him leaving has little impact overall, maybe they lose 2 games next playoffs instead of 1

Woj said they would replace him with Rudy Yag

I kind of like that option for them

The Celtics and Lakers are obviously convinced he is going to Lakers, but I still don't understand why the Celts didn't offer more , you have a full season to convince him (George) to stay.

Woj said they would replace him with Rudy Yag

I kind of like that option for them

I read something that Yag was nearing a deal with San Antonio last night too but held off, which if true tells me the Spurs don't think they're getting Iggy

Back