***all free agent signings/trades thread***

Lebron coming out saying Steph should get 400 million dollars.

if there was no salary cap Lebron would have multiple teams begging to give him $100 million a year

Amir Johnson and JJ signed by the sixers on the same day. Solid veteran pickups. Smart. Philly has been preparing for this summer for a decade lol

that Lowry deal is nice, it's a discount on the years cause there's no concern on him the next few years

but year 4 maybe, and definitely year 5 could have been a real struggle

Yeah Raps had to do that and Lowry had to take it imo, win/win there

Trying to figure out where the Cavs have gotten better

Thibs getting the gang together in Minny, just signed Taj Gibson.

When does Rose and his glass ass sign ?

Also who's the first 'non-spawn' of Lavar player to sign a merch deal with Big Baller Brand, lol...

these contracts are out of control...it's like a stock that was trading for $50/share a couple weeks ago, and now it's trading for $75/share on no news at all.

It's tied to revenue
League should just give salaries out in % of cap

These salaries are the same as ones given out 4 years ago pre tv deal of like 4 years for 60m

Durant took 2 years 53m

Supposedly was willing to take less to get Rudy Yag as well if Iggy had left

Guy just wants titles

Going to summer league on Thursday... excited to see these young guys like fultz and tatum

Whatever cut KD took goes into Lacob's pockets more than it goes to the 'lesser' dudes on the bench etc.

No team makes more revenue than the Dubs right now, they're the league's hottest ticket.

Jrue Holiday gonna sign a 5 year, $126 million contract. Patty Mills a 4 year $50 million contract.

When I see these point guard contracts, I just love how Shaun Livingston values winning over the money. He could've gotten a Mills type contract easily.

What you all think about the Jrue deal? I mean, I know these contracts are wild now but damn

i didn't think the Pels would do it......and if they did, shit I thought Jrue might've played ball a little bit. I know the union likely pushes these guys, but the Pels treated this dude pretty solid when he went to be with his lady when she was sick

i want to envision that Jrue being a more true PG that dishes the ball 1st, it will be real interesting with Boogie and AD. 2 big dudes that can stretch the floor and court given they can shoot from outside too...

But is that really the NBA these days? Will it work and make a ouch to be like a 4 seed type team?

what do y'all think?

They had to do it

But let's face it, West is GSW, Spurs/Houston, and if Gordon stays, Utah...then the rest. OKC 5 I guess this year, then MIN/NO or so? And does it even really matter at this point?

Raptors about to sign Lowry for 3 years $100 million.......... Ridiculous.
Holy Shit

what?!?!

they say LeBrick coulda been a TE in football

lol, with this kinda money flying around , who the fuck wants to play football

Durant took 2 years 53m

Supposedly was willing to take less to get Rudy Yag as well if Iggy had left

Guy just wants titles

what was the other option for KD.....meaning money wise?

25 and change and too bad while I guess he waits to pop a big one?

They had to do it

But let's face it, West is GSW, Spurs/Houston, and if Gordon stays, Utah...then the rest. OKC 5 I guess this year, then MIN/NO or so? And does it even really matter at this point?

No it really doesn't matter. Dubs so loaded I can't see anyone taking them barring I just or supreme bad luck

i really thought the contention was gonna be let Jrue walk

lets say this year they look good with this squad......can they sign Boogie to a big one?

then you get what? AD for like 2 more years I think, maybe 3 before he blows town?

the dubs got the sauce....the current formula on how to solve the nba

I assume at some point these teams are going to have to make season tickets/regular season sales a priority, it's just getting away from anyone caring about the 41 home games at this point unless they're a couple teams. I think it's panic button time in this sport. Not like a night out at the game is anything cheap, and not like that game matters at all.

Hordon Gayward mucking things up for other free agents with this played out drama.

Dude will be qwhite the god in Boston for obvious reasons, the Mormons will get over it brah.

this sport shouldn't exist. In the name of sport.

Buncha drivel....go away. Rather watch shark fishing

According to my sources on the ground in San Diego (this is where Hayward is right now). He is coming back to Utah on a 4 year deal

Omri Casspi has signed a 1-year deal with the Dubs.

'Ship this coming season is officially a lock now they are a true super team according to Divol.

According to my sources on the ground in San Diego (this is where Hayward is right now). He is coming back to Utah on a 4 year deal

mate, not sure whats a bigger drop

you since the decision or woj since he left yahoo and shams started scooping him left and right

Cosplay scene unreliable AF.

Jizz were building towards something the 'right way' and are now right back where they started.

At least we don't have to worry about them fooling folks and robbing CTG this season. They are what they are...

Omri Casspi has signed a 1-year deal with the Dubs.

'Ship this coming season is officially a lock now they are a true super team according to Divol.

"So Casspi goes to GSW for the minimum of approx. $2.1M, and because it's a minimum deal they get reimbursed for ~$800K. What a steal."

Back