a couple of live dogs

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

New Orleans +2

New Orleans is in a pretty good spot here. Utah does not often sweep road trips, especially when they have to travel to charlotte for tommorow night's game. Hornets are a solid home team and coming off a tough one game road loss to the Bulls two nights ago. They have played Utah solid as of late, and I expect a closely contested game in which i see value in both the home team advantage as well as the 2 points.

New Jersey +2

I like the play of the Nets recently. The OT loss doesn't bother me all that much due to Carter and Kidd's minutes remaining around their season averages. The tough OT loss should provide some motivation for tonight's game and Philly is coming off of three HUGE wins out west, it's unthinkable that they keep this going...I smell a letdown here. In the end, I believe New Jersey to have the better team, and obviously they have much more to play for. I don't discount the points here either, I'll take every piece of help I can get. Nets role players such as Moore and House have stepped up recently and should provide us with a fairly effecient offensive performance IMO. Bottom line, I like the spot...and the Nets still have somthing to play for soo I expect a supreme effort as every game is soo vital to their chances of capturing that 8th playoff spot this season.

Jazz play in SLC tomorrow, but point taken. I'll be on the Hornets as well. GL sir.

Utah does not often sweep road trips, especially when they have to travel to charlotte for tommorow night's game.

No they don't, they play Charlotte at home tomorrow.

Philly is coming off of three HUGE wins out west

No they aren't, all of those wins came at home.

:bow:

i meant travel to play charlotte...i am sorry sir, i hope you can forgive me

and again, AGAINST the west...i am sorry but i think it's fairly obvious we know what i meant sir....omg i didnt mean to be combative like that, will you ever forgive me?

I dunno what I was thinking pointing out those errors. As an apology, I've offered you some support in your Covers alias thread. I'm calling for an immediate un-banning.

Last edited:
break out the fuckin moose....

take away okurs 28 and the last 3 quarters...NO started out initiating just like they were supposed to...then Utah got lucky for 3 st8 quarters...

same in the Nets game,
take away philly's 56 rebounds and we would have been right in this one...ugh shit like this gets to me

break out the fuckin moose....

take away okurs 28 and the last 3 quarters...NO started out initiating just like they were supposed to...then Utah got lucky for 3 st8 quarters...

same in the Nets game,
take away philly's 56 rebounds and we would have been right in this one...ugh shit like this gets to me

I hear ya man, I cringed watching these mooses... Hopefully they'll even out for ya

:moose:

what gets to me more than anything is that both of these plays were SUPPOSED to win...they were perfect really...both angles were solid and i feel i was correct on both sides...losing convincingly on both was just dumb bad luck

what gets to me more than anything is that both of these plays were SUPPOSED to win...they were perfect really...both angles were solid and i feel i was correct on both sides...losing convincingly on both was just dumb bad luck

No argument here, these dogs were live as hell... What can you do about three fluke quarters in one game and 56 fluke rebounds in the other? Where is the damn luck?

I can't believe you guys think you had it bad today. I had the Wizards -8 and the Warriors led the entire game minus .2 seconds. If it wasn't for the Warriors winning the whole game I had a really really good chance.

Back