6.9 discussion

Fighting Phil’s w Arrieta. If the Mets could score I’d fade German, but they can’t, and their pen stinks without Familia so cant do it.

Just noticed 5d has Astronauts +1.5 -110, obviously it’s a mistake, to bad you don’t get to keep that line if you lock it befor they catch it

It’s a no win situation. You play it and it wins you know they cancel it. You lose. Maybe it gets cancelled or it stands. Plus Tony will get pissed that you’re trying to get over on them.

Yup it’s like they’re hanging a piece of cheese outside the mouse hole.

I did it once on a boxing. They had left a line up, which I actually didn’t know it had started, but my boy texted me telling me to bet on the fight and I had profit so I said ok he knows his boxing I’ll roll w it. Tony got tight and I legit had no idea but it was an ordeal to get him to believe me that I wasn’t trying to cheat him and it wasn’t even a big wager or anything lol

I did it once on a boxing. They had left a line up, which I actually didn’t know it had started, but my boy texted me telling me to bet on the fight and I had profit so I said ok he knows his boxing I’ll roll w it. Tony got tight and I legit had no idea but it was an ordeal to get him to believe me that I wasn’t trying to cheat him and it wasn’t even a big wager or anything lol

Amount doesn’t matter to them. They think your trying to exploit them and they cut your limits or off completely. After seeing the 20 cent lines they posted at Dover downs. I very much want to keep 5d as my primary book, even when they legalize here shortly in NJ

Is that a 9am start for the Giants in Washington?

BoSox RL. They should come out swinging. Betts probably back in. Would also expect a high scoring affair.

Rockies and Philly??

HOU 15-2 as road fav 150 or more this year both ML & RL! Charlie been great except last game, so I'm sure he'll bounce back

Runs allowed last 7 starts by starter
Mike Minor 5 4 3 6 5 3 4
Char Morton 6 3 2 1 1 3 1

Almost never play it, but today could be a Salami over day play for this guy. Lot of scrubs or pitchers way past their prime and great weather everywhere from last look so as not to kill it.

Gio is good on 6 Good in the day and over estimated a lot Line should be 40 cents tops took a small bet on SF plus 1.5 minus 35 cents They have seen him a lot Have better hitters and better on Saturday with what seems a quality pitcher and pen edge

Its actually hard to see Gausman win today
4-10 lifetime 6+
This season 7.20 on 6
Day ERA 7.99
1-10 on Saturday TORONTO 1-8 real goToronto
?

Not playing Wacha I wanted to but ump in game is Knight Wacha with Knight 9 innings 11 ERA Hit it over
Also moderate bet on Cubs even with major road ump Lester and road ump seem extremely tight 3-0 wins 135 ERA 20 innings

Had a tough time finding many dogs that were appealing the 1st time I went thru card. Considered twins but could tell that line was gonna flip (as it now has) and whether there anything to it or not I despise playing teams that open as dogs and get bet over to favs, never works out for me!! Was hoping it wouldn’t happen but sure enough twinks now favored.

Royals at +157 has some appeal to me. Not huge fan of Duffy but that a big number for a 29 year old minor leaguer oak has starting this game and A’s sporting a collective ops against lefties under .700.

Just now digging deeper into cars trying to find some plays.

Seattle may be strong 9-2 day of week There is some confusion I will try and clarify Covers shows Snell getting crushed at home with this ump twice It is not listed in baseball ref looking now

Wacha opened somewhere around -130.

Now sitting at +105

The sharp money on the reds last 2 nights reminds me of when the sharps play is to bet the browns every week in NFL. Eventually yes the Reds will get a win vs STL this year but for +$ this one has my mouth watering.

I think it must have been 2 preseason games Going with the Covers chart Tampa in game 2 after a loss is 1-9 and Seattle is 9-2 on Saturday so I am on them

I understand he has been playing great but after seeing an 11 ERA I am just watching

Getting the feeling we were on the right side but Felix said Sleepy time
Snell was clearly affected by that ump Immediate bases loaded

Wow that kc/oak game flew! Went to Check score hoping kc was still clinging to 1-0 lead and already in the books!! Gotta love that.

Wacha opened somewhere around -130.

Now sitting at +105

The sharp money on the reds last 2 nights reminds me of when the sharps play is to bet the browns every week in NFL. Eventually yes the Reds will get a win vs STL this year but for +$ this one has my mouth watering.

Lol. Good analogy. I was happy to bite on cards as dogs. Luckily I have no interest or desire to try to read into lines much cause I dunno wtf they thinking at times!!

Went ahead and played the over at coors. Paulsy posted bout it being super hot there and last weekend that was recipe for bunch of runs. Both pitchers in this one could easily get tagged for bunch of crooked numbers.

Good job dudes. Despite giving up so many hits and playing better, Forsyth gave up 2 unearned early that changed complexion. The Dodgers are an odd team. Hard to root for or get behind them verse solid comp.

Back