6.16 discussion

Boston after loss in Game 3 are 7-1
Cin after loss in game 1 are 3-10. Nova good with the ump.

Free money Newcomb back on the bump for Braves coming off a loss. He's 3-0 at home since losing his first start of the year.

Leaning under again with joke Orioles and royals

Havnt really gotten chance to look deep into games, didn’t realize how early the Houston game started which a bummer cause looking at that one last night I was thinking might be one of few times I actually thought a -200ish line was justified and even cheap maybe. Oh well.

Havnt capped O’s at all but holy fuck who is actually laying enough money on them to drive that line? I quit even trying to play them as dogs like a month ago (gave up after that west coast trip where they blew several quality starts and found ways to lose), I’m truly shocked anyone would be willing to lay any chalk w them! IMO that the worst and biggest bunch of quitters of any mlb team, only one I straight up refuse to bet!! Honestly don’t even care what the result ends up being, laying that price w them is insane!!

Leaning Leblanc and Seattle....team has a horseshoe up their ass might as well roll with it

Can’t believe how that game played out last night. I lost the 1st 5 rl curtesy of what 4 errors in a inning? leading to bunch of runs, so didn’t pay much attention after that but was awful surprised when I woke up and saw they managed to win somehow. You could be right bout the luck just going their way., hell think they “lucky” Leblanc been pitching so well, had to take him off my gas can list! Lol

Back