I hate the first game
half unit Miami plus 15
Half unit under 8 minus .5
Reasoning centers around ump
11-1 home team
2-9 under
May lose both but Straily is good in the day and on best rest
really hope SF wins but 11-1 speaks for itself

I get Mariner feeds here. They are starting to believe they deserve to be in 1st place. GTFO.

I was thinking and asking myself if they are real.. been thinking they come back closer to reality sooner or later. But kudos to them for being hot and oblivious of me not to have been getting on more of their games. They've played a ton of close games and been winning most of them. Need to check the exact stats but heard on Angels broadcast the other night, it's something ridiculous though.

I hate the first game
half unit Miami plus 15
Half unit under 8 minus .5
Reasoning centers around ump
11-1 home team
2-9 under
May lose both but Straily is good in the day and on best rest
really hope SF wins but 11-1 speaks for itself

Why do you hope SF wins?

I was thinking and asking myself if they are real.. been thinking they come back closer to reality sooner or later. But kudos to them for being hot and oblivious of me not to have been getting on more of their games. They've played a ton of close games and been winning most of them. Need to check the exact stats but heard on Angels broadcast the other night, it's something ridiculous though.

I agree with everything you say. They do have best closer in game. Not ready to fade them yet, pretty sure i will be on them first 5 tonight.

M's 21-9 in 1 run games this year. NYY is 11-4 with better pact but Ms have won 9 more than any other team link

That's what I kept thinking and been staying off them, yet they keep on trucking.

Not me. They've been burning a hole in my pocket. So I hate them. I'd change course and get on but they're going to regress and I'll miss out on that too, probably.

Not me. They've been burning a hole in my pocket. So I hate them. I'd change course and get on but they're going to regress and I'll miss out on that too, probably.

Regression to the mean has to happen, just trying to find when. They just swept the Angels and now the Red Sox come to town, we shall see after this weekend how real or fake they are to a certain degree.

Velasquez pitched an absolute gem. Kudos.

Rockies finally on the board. SMH, day time degen action needs rally for the come back W.

Going well so far. Small over in Philadelphia came in. Very lucky first half under in WS hit. I do have Houston although light because huge respect for Oakland pitcher. Under in Arizona is of interest. It is hard to go against Seattle since Felix is better at night butBoston has a real pen edge so depending on ump that is possible. Tampa is scary because German has been best on 4 but he has also been hit very badly recently including 1 4 day game and Tampa has a much better pitcher and major need to get wins in NY. Once again need a reasonable ump. Go Miami

Going well so far. Small over in Philadelphia came in. Very lucky first half under in WS hit. I do have Houston although light because huge respect for Oakland pitcher. Under in Arizona is of interest. It is hard to go against Seattle since Felix is better at night butBoston has a real pen edge so depending on ump that is possible. Tampa is scary because German has been best on 4 but he has also been hit very badly recently including 1 4 day game and Tampa has a much better pitcher and major need to get wins in NY. Once again need a reasonable ump. Go Miami

Snell gets hit hard by NYY and NYY 15-4 vs. lefties.

German sucks, but his WHIP is respectable.

May have to give up on under in Arizona. Good situational play but Vargas over on 6+ this year although lifetime 4.99.
Arguments for Padres but 1-5 on Thursday vs 6-0 for Braves is just tough

May have to give up on under in Arizona. Good situational play but Vargas over on 6+ this year although lifetime 4.99.
Arguments for Padres but 1-5 on Thursday vs 6-0 for Braves is just tough

I want to play Padres but their history in Atlanta isn't very good. Still might pull the trigger as they've been balling out last two weeks. Their pitcher is better than Atlanta too imo

Yes but Braves are 0-6 after playing fortnite before a game tuck so i think that negates the days of the week

Ross on 4 2.99 ERA over a 33 inning sample. Sanchez on a 12 inning sample 1.50 ERA. First half under a possiblity

I agree with everything you say. They do have best closer in game. Not ready to fade them yet, pretty sure i will be on them first 5 tonight.

Solid pen overall numbers wise, I’d be lying if I said I knew who most of them were or what their stuff was like. Lol. The starting rotation is the part you have to be concerned with, the offense seems legit top 10 as well as pen, rotation leaves a lot to be desired.

I want to play Padres but their history in Atlanta isn't very good. Still might pull the trigger as they've been balling out last two weeks. Their pitcher is better than Atlanta too imo

Pen pitching really well too. I put in a half unit play on them.

I don’t see how the Mets bats are going to literally wake up over night. These guys are a bunch of wash ups and has beens. Joey bats? This guys been on the shelf for the L2 seasons. Vargas is gonna have to throw some 1 or 2 run ball for Los Mutts to have a chance tonight. Don’t see it happening

D bags -1 -101

Solid pen overall numbers wise, I’d be lying if I said I knew who most of them were or what their stuff was like. Lol. The starting rotation is the part you have to be concerned with, the offense seems legit top 10 as well as pen, rotation leaves a lot to be desired.

Dee is playing well but no Cano. They have some chemistry and he will be back. Their closer is unhittable

No idea how this line in Zona is -140? Mets can’t score and DBacks good vs L and Vargas, while improving, isn’t great.

Back