6.12 discussion

No clue who pitching for pads but think it will once again be difficult for them to score and Mikolas should go pretty deep, hicks now has had 2 days off so should go straight to him after Mikolas. Don’t think cards will score a whole lot off pads pen this series so just depends how well the starter does. Maybe cards ff rl or another gm under.

Damn, felt like trying to get some this card done but there bunch of games w vacant pitcher spots, wtf??

Watch out for the Padres in Game 2 off a loss --> 11-5
Padres with ump Segal 4-1 W/RL. All were at home.

i have zero stats to back this up, but I am a big Phillies fan and know the team pretty well....tonight seems like a night they come to play. May look at RL

Leake is in a dangerous spot today. If he gets Zumino as catcher he could be toast

Leake is playing on 4 his worst 6.31 ERA
At night 5.10
After a win
An ump lifetime 7.06 ERA not too interested in home teams
Leake has played well vs Angels but if you add that catcher 6.45 ERA
Anyone can break

so pissed i missed the under in the sox game last night.....as soon as the game started and i saw the lineups combined with pitchers i said "shoot i missed the under here" more work to do but i can see another under here today.....erod and hess both in good form and machado may be out again and balt bats very silent....

tough to bet under with cc going against a good lineup....cc does well against free swingers though, are the nats a swing a lot bunch?

betts out and machado in....machado coming off illness....sox tt under worth a look as well as game under

I just don’t see them scoring much against Mikolas them handing off to hicks I’d imagine. I don’t know shit bout guy pitching for pads but looks like gonna be a pen game as I don’t see he has went past 2 innings that I saw, he has high walk rate too, I really expect cards to get him for a few early. I like the cards 1st 5 rl again, I could see under again as well but with unknown pitcher not as confident as yesterday. I’m sure pads pen can limit them again, I just don’t think pads score more than 3 tops.

Was interested in Detroit. Still thinking. For who knows why they are sticking him with a Cather who based on 3 games not this year he has over a 7 ERA with Just GREAT

Been kinda tracking SD team totals over away from Petco and think you'd be very happy chasing them after 2nd game of series

Nice angle, I've used it before but has escaped me as op late. Quick query shows Rangers are the best in series game 2 off loss, most profitable anyways and what else matters??? M's are 6-0..just dont lose Game 1 enough..lol
View attachment 32825

I could def get behind fading leake at plus money. Havnt seen that kid pitching for halos pitch yet, his results been pretty good, his stuff or metrics don’t look that great tho? Over maybe? Does help Seattle hasn’t seen him I think.

tidbit:
Phillies got the most shutouts this year with 14...and they are biggest loser going 4-10 next game after shutting out opponent
D'backs are 2nd on both counts 13 shutouts pitched and 4-9 2nd biggest loser
From the looks of it, the league as a whole underferforms the next game with only 6 teams profiting over a unit.
Tonight Red Sox 4-4, Mets 2-3 and ChiSox 0-2 are off shutouts
Query
here

EDIT...scratch all that, that was after allowing one run! After allowing 0 is a different story with Yanks and Red Sox a combined 9-0 following shutting out opponent. https://goo.gl/7Xhtyp

Last edited:
Leake fade makes sense, just don't bet against him on the road

I went with Laa 1st 5 -.5 for +130. Kinda suspect I don’t wanna be involved once Seattle has seen this kid a few times or when it becomes a pen game. Other than fact this ump been kinda a under machine last couple years feel like I could make a pretty good case for that over 8.5 at plus money too.

Back