6.10 discussion

8 teams go for sweeps today, out of them since 2015 the Yanks have been in this situation the most and are the only team under 5001% wins. THis only includes sweeps completed on Sunday(actually completing 3 str wins,wont factor sweep if they play over 3 games)
stros and jays best at finishing

View attachment 32801

55 cent drop on the cards since open.

Locked Cards -105

Whatever group is behind these moves this whole series, I don’t understand the logic, but I am grateful

I tailed the board on the Cards.. think I cursed everyone lol

Gerry Davis our HP umpire has the least consistent strike zone today that I’ve seen all season. One pitch on the corner called a ball then next pitch ball a little further outside called a strike. He is terrible

H
Gerry Davis our HP umpire has the least consistent strike zone today that I’ve seen all season. One pitch on the corner called a ball then next pitch ball a little further outside called a strike. He is terrible

Not watching the game yet.. but how is it that Cards have 8 hits and only 2 runs?

Haven't been watching much the last couple weeks but Martinez was on my fade list, not necessarily against the Reds but something seemed off about him early on...and fwiw I typically consider Davis an over ump, always squeezes. Not even sure what the score is but GL to Cards backers/the board. I'm actually watching the Snakes for the first time in a couple weeks, ball's been just flying in Denver. Supposed to be 98 there today I think.

Back