2nd Half Thoughts: CMU @ WMU

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Okay, been making tons of money betting second halves, lets get our heads together and come up with a play.

I missed most of the first half, but obviously it's a defensive game. Under 2nd H again, or think about OVER a slightly small number?

Thoughts?

Ramble..I have the U(64) for the game. I might throw a little on CM on the second half. I think CM talent takes over in the 2H

Hutch -

I have UNDER 62 for the game, too, for 2 units unposted.

It's very hard to throw and catch in the cold, and without WMU's top reciever, they are going to run the ball.

I'm thinking CMU and Under 2nd H.

I think if it goes OVER that #, CMU definitely covers, so this is a sort of hedge for my game bet.

I have no idea who is going to win this.

CMU looks lost on offense, failing to call timeouts and missing open receivers.

Have the Under 52 for +200 and had the 1h under 32.5

Considering hedging for fear of OT or some flukey crap, but will prob. just let it right

Western gets the ball first in the 2nd half. And it does really look like this game could go either way but if Western doesn't turn the ball over I think they win SU. They are just as talented, and if they continue to contain the run they should be fine because LeFevour looks lost dropping back.

Also took Under 13 3rd Q for 1 unit.

WMU gets the ball first and will pound away on CMU. Hopefully they'll stall but take up some clock time.

i was expecting cmu to play the way they have then 2H. AWesome pick right there, this will help the CMU - 2.5 I got

3rd Q winner.

2nd H Under Loser, but just as I said, its a hedge, I knew if it lost CMU had a good chance at covering.

FG coming. :shake:

FFFFFF...get a first down you whores :)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
"Have the Under 52 for +200......"

:prayer

Back