2nd Half Thoughts: CMU @ WMU

Other than the refs and a few (or many) bullshit calls that went against BOTH teams I thought it was a very well played game. To call the game Shady just because of the offensive explosion in the 4th is ridiculous. That was just a great college football game and saying anything else would take away from it. But ya I thought CM fumbled on that last 'touchdown' . . .

Other than the refs and a few (or many) bullshit calls that went against BOTH teams I thought it was a very well played game. To call the game Shady just because of the offensive explosion in the 4th is ridiculous. That was just a great college football game and saying anything else would take away from it. But ya I thought CM fumbled on that last 'touchdown' . . .

I agree, they did fumble on that TD. Shouldn't have even come to that though, as he was clearly in on the first try. The ball was tucked under his chin, and his frickin ribs were across the goal-line. You can't see the ball from the side view, but from the top you can tell exactly where it was (right under his chin), which would clearly make it a TD. I think the refs realize they screwed up, and sorta gave it to him the second time around.

Regardless, it was a phenomonal football game. The MAC may not be the strongest conference, but they sure produce some barn burners on weekday games.

Back