2h Play on the Monday nighter...small bite...

1st and goal at the 1, turns into a missed FG

Two turnovers in the RZ

Had Duke QB nearly wrapped up for a loss on 3rd down, he runs 44 for TD.

15.5 mins of 2h football.

That is football. I don't hate the cap, I hate the results and there are big-time execution issues with Clemson.

1st and goal at the 1, turns into a missed FG

Two turnovers in the RZ

Had Duke QB nearly wrapped up for a loss on 3rd down, he runs 44 for TD.

15.5 mins of 2h football.

That is football. I don't hate the cap, I hate the results and there are big-time execution issues with Clemson.

Really bizarre game to say the least.

Really bizzare game to say the least.
Uh, yeah, lol.

I think I would be absolutely furious if I had the TT here (saw 17 +110).

This I can handle, since I had much more on the 1h under.
'
The best part, I've learned quite a bit about both these teams (not so much results oriented but other things).

Uh, yeah, lol.

I think I would be absolutely furious if I had the TT here (saw 17 +110).

This I can handle, since I had much more on the 1h under.
'
The best part, I've learned quite a bit about both these teams (not so much results oriented but other things).

Right, it's all a learning experience the first few weeks. Would have been brutal to have the TT.

Last edited:
Not sure I recall a top 10 team taking 3-4 straight drives inside the 10 and not getting a point. They did a awesome job of ducking up Leonard ov 190 passing which was clearly right side and giving you no chance!

That 1st drive for duke out of half I didn’t get to see where it was apparently just a couple Leonard runs was equally as much the reason I got fucked. Yea if tigers score just 1 of those chances I probably get it. That said if they don’t let Leonard run for 44 yards and td I easily get the 45 2nd half pass yards I needed. I really didn’t think he be able to run much on them! Even without the 44 yarder he had 7 for 54, I thought way more of tigers run d. Then there was the asshole move by duke before half to run and fumble with enough time to let Leonard take a few shots, turns out had they let him throw there coulda very well got those 15 yards also! So many things had to go wrong for him to not throw for 200!! Of course when I had hit 3 pitcher props I did round robin in groups of 2’s along with parlay including all 4 that pretty much how the last play loses!! Lol

Back