2024 Wimbledon in game

Took a stab at Fritz +120 8u risk.

He came through 2 days ago for me similar situation.

Seems to be doing better on the return.

If it goes 5 I think he wins

How was that Alex guy only +250ish vs Joker today? That line says he was going to push Novak. Guess it worked out for his rest that Alex quit.
That Alex dude is engaged to Katie Boultons, best looking British tennis player ever

He got new found respect

That Alex dude is engaged to Katie Boultons, best looking British tennis player ever

He got new found respect

I had a run where Alex got me a few paydays in a row a few years back when I was looking for degen action at some smaller tournament.

Reactions: KJ
She’s solid for a tennis chick. Maybe too modest looking. Really digging the Fritz girl. Almost gave her a “shout out” the other day but got busy
I've been a fan of hers for awhile now but starting to learn the Fritz people are the kind that live in a van down by the river

She says “my boyfriend” in everyone of her Tik Tok videos. lol. After awhile isn’t it explanatory?

Early break would be amazing. Have a meeting soon. And I didn’t hedge despite having +220 for the Italian out there.

She says “my boyfriend” in everyone of her Tik Tok videos. lol. After awhile isn’t it explanatory?
If you ever get into that rotation that follows golf wives/girlfriends....the tennis chicks are likely going to give you nightmares

This defensive style won’t work at all vs Joker. The only question for Novak is does he want to give up a set for some cardio practice?

Taylor Fritz should retire and just ride his chick's coat tails

At this point I can't imagine anyone wants to see him fail at tennis or an interview again in his life, shit was so cringeworthy. Step away while it's a short memory.

Joker have any chance if he’s against Carlos? He lost to him last year here right? I just remember it playing more like a clay matchup.

I got 10u Joker +281.

Do I hedge my risk now with Carlos or hope for the Russian to pull the upset?

Joker have any chance if he’s against Carlos? He lost to him last year here right? I just remember it playing more like a clay matchup.

I got 10u Joker +281.

I want to fade them both lol so my opinion is shit

Would have been on Dmitirov but that went to shit

I was Vvekic +125. Pisser.

C'mon Elena.
I don't like Babs. I don't like the kind of crap she pulled vs. Pavly during the FO that she won.
Continuous med TO's. Potty breaks.
I get the mind games, but that stuff ticks me.

I know rybakina is the better player but +400+ on barbora seems way to high
I had svitolina, cuz I like her, but after a near perfect game from Elena previously thought that might be the let down spot.
If she crushes babs, I ‘ll feel pretty good about my to win tkt.

I had svitolina, cuz I like her, but after a near perfect game from Elena previously thought that might be the let down spot.
If she crushes babs, I ‘ll feel pretty good about my to win tkt.

For being a beast server, krejcikova is threatening a lot

win or loss, barbora to break around 350~ is probably worth a constant play... win 1 and can't really lose

I got 10u Joker +281.

Great number on 'Nole, down to +125 at most places. Carlos currently at +100 or +105.

If Medvedev beats Sinner, Alcaraz and 'Nole to win this tourney, you just have to tip your cap. I would hedge on Carlos now (if you plan to hedge).

1-3 record on break chances but +370 was lowest odds... I'll just keep the profit and ride out the barbora ml

I'm just now watching Darwin Nunez going into the stands to fight a fan last night

Thank fuck he's Liverpool

116 today

I'm too fried to be that fight guy. Not sure why we do this but I'd doing a pool day this afternoon for the first time in seven days because I think the skin can finally handle it. Not sure what a chemical peel is, always seemed idiotic to me when chicks voluntarily do it but pretty sure that's the last week of my life. New face.

F'n stoked for the Rockies and weed and altitude. One week. No oysters.

116 today

I'm too fried to be that fight guy. Not sure why we do this but I'd doing a pool day this afternoon for the first time in seven days because I think the skin can finally handle it. Not sure what a chemical peel is, always seemed idiotic to me when chicks voluntarily do it but pretty sure that's the last week of my life. New face.

F'n stoked for the Rockies and weed and altitude. One week. No oysters.

How do they cool the water? With like an actual cooler? I’ve heard poop temps in Zona are over 100 and the tap water comes out warm and you can’t get it cold. Is this true?

How do they cool the water? With like an actual cooler? I’ve heard poop temps in Zona are over 100 and the tap water comes out warm and you can’t get it cold. Is this true?
We don't do shit except get in pools, drink ice water and get wasted

When it's hot even fist bumping someone can start a fight lol

Gal did a day trip to SD yesterday and she damn near got in a fight in the Hertz parking lot lol. That's what happens when it's this hot.

She got home and cooled down but we are an angry breed like Ohio State fans

not even sure I'll watch the women's final. fkng disgusting
lena had it laid out on a platter. Only top 5 left, one of only two top tens(at the QF)
I'd have been fine with Vekic making it.

damn bitches

not even sure I'll watch the women's final. fkng disgusting
lena had it laid out on a platter. Only top 5 left, one of only two top tens(at the QF)
I'd have been fine with Vekic making it.

damn bitches
No kidding. What a choke job.

Back