2024 Wimbledon in game

I have a few people very close to me who fit this profile. Yankee fans who have more or less proclaimed life is over, and have taken themselves out of any available communication for days at a time. It's scary, but mental health issues are severe, and rampant as you know. Sports can be that one bright spot of distraction for them, and when it goes bad, then the whole world ends.
I probably would have killed myself years ago if my happiness depended on my favorite sports teams most of which are the absolute worst of the worst.

I probably would have killed myself years ago if my happiness depended on my favorite sports teams most of which are the absolute worst of the worst.

Losing in the Super Bowl to the fix that is the Chiefs like the 9ers did - after drinking heavy all day. The next day feels like you got dumped by the hot chick while battling a stomach bug. But you get over it.

I could care less if Michigan, or the Yankees, or the Bulls lose every game.

I didn’t lose sleep during Tim Rattay years lol.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But he will face little resistance once the Goat hangs it up.

Sinner is a ginger Roddick. Maybe good for a few. But Carlos will be his Fed aka daddy.
Sinner is far better than Roddick could ever dream of being but Alcaraz is going to dominate Sinner and the rest of the field.

We somehow lost a hockey team as the 5th largest city in the country with 70% hockey transplants

Man that's a hard day's work

I know nothing about soccer but Spain isn’t losing to that trans dating guy right?
I posted my shit, not going into more detail unless you want hard core analysis

Whole day has worn me out and it's not even 11. I have lots of reasons why Spain will win and a couple why they'll struggle. Net advantage is Spain by a pretty wide margin.

I posted my shit, not going into more detail unless you want hard core analysis

Whole day has worn me out and it's not even 11. I have lots of reasons why Spain will win and a couple why they'll struggle. Net advantage is Spain by a pretty wide margin.

I like unders.

-200 on under 2.5 seems pricey.

-140 on both teams to score NO seems better?

We have been so lucky to see greats in virtually every sport, there has to be a slow down or records won't mean a damn thing. Appreciating the occasional victory needs to be exciting, not an afterthought.

He lost 3 Wimbledon Finals to Roger. Serve Bot definitely plays at Wimbledon, especially back then.

And I think a US Open finals. He just couldn’t beat Fed. He would have been closer to 10 than 1 had Fed not been around.

And I think a US Open finals. He just couldn’t beat Fed. He would have been closer to 10 than 1 had Fed not been around.

yep, a US Open final vs Roger as well. Not saying he wins all of those against someone else, but he probably wins at least a couple and maybe one or two others where Rog got him in the semis.

Just lost back to back wagers on games where my wager was up 40-0, fade my stuff and at least take me to dinner

Just took Krejcikova 1st set -110 with a boost for 2 units

I will absolutely bet on Pigpenko in the 2nd set if this works out. This thing should go 3 sets

I have more invested in Champions League soccer qualifiers that I didn't even know was happening today than Wimby/Euros/Copa combined

Team from Bulgaria that I know is really good but couldn't name one player. Such is life

Men's side of this is completely gambling imo

Women's side, winner of Rybakina/Svitolina should be a huge favorite

But something to think about...for many of these players winning Wimbledon would be the financial freedom they could ever ask for. Navarro is the daughter of a billionaire. Similar to Pegula, she really doesn't have that chip on her shoulder.

There are some real life issues in play across the pond. Who wins Wimbledon? Who wins the Scottish Open? Who wins at Royal Troon? Where the FUCK are my keys?

Hunker down fellas

Piglet dominating the 2nd set as expected

3rd set will be wide open and you will likely be able to get both at plus money at some point

If Sinner looked like this guy a real Italian imagine the possibilities for him? He’s handicapped from the jump. Amazing he’s made it as far as he has honestly.

If Sinner looked like this guy a real Italian imagine the possibilities for him? He’s handicapped from the jump. Amazing he’s made it as far as he has honestly.
He would win the gold in the downhill

I'm not sure of any successful Northern Italians or even if they're considered to be Italian normally

I get enough of plastic Italians that whine about putting Parmesan on food. I love that shit.

Doing some fusion this morning, lasagna in a tortilla for a laburrito

He would win the gold in the downhill

I'm not sure of any successful Northern Italians or even if they're considered to be Italian normally

Yeah it’s an unknown for me for sure. I think they’re considered German more than Italian

Guy was pushing 80 and in a wheelchair but still the starting keeper

Hard to believe I've been around here so long but that was so incredible

Back