2024 Wimbledon in game

Reality is if Med can win the 2 service games he needs, it will be an incredible win

But they will be hard earned

This would have been the easiest game to gamble in recent history but didn't do it. Not sure the odds, Sinner ain't losing this one.

Seriously did you guys think Sinner was losing the 8th game? That was basically easy as pie

What Med did in game 9 was clinical

Med’s good but world #1s are built on semi appearances.

But I suppose the rankings means nothing.
If you don't think he's a deserving world number one after losing that match we will have impossible conversations going forward

That was an incredible performance in a loss mate

If you don't think he's a deserving world number one after losing that match we will have impossible conversations going forward

That was an incredible performance in a loss mate

Was an okay match. He was hurt. But we’ve seen that before. Ever since Joker broke his will a few years ago at this same place he just can’t hang late in the heat. He had some fight but walked around like the boys had their way with him last night. Young Jack will be back though!

These are some great matches but they are all playing to be the runner up and thats a shame for all of them.
I can't stand that fuck after that interview yesterday

Hope he falls down a set of stairs. What a whole crew of shit. Now I have to walk back by love for his chick.

He's likely a serial killer

Was an okay match. He was hurt. But we’ve seen that before. Ever since Joker broke his will a few years ago at this same place he just can’t hang late in the heat. He had some fight but walked around like the boys had their way with him last night. Young Jack will be back though!
You're a front runner

I've come to grips with that. Still have my takes bruv

LeBron wears a Yankee hat

People like that need winning to dampen something else in life. If I go back to school for psychiatric care, which I'm thinking about at this old age....this is the reason why. Why do people need sports teams that win to feel good about themselves?

LeBron wears a Yankee hat

People like that need winning to dampen something else in life. If I go back to school for psychiatric care, which I'm thinking about at this old age....this is the reason why. Why do people need sports teams that win to feel good about themselves?
I have a few people very close to me who fit this profile. Yankee fans who have more or less proclaimed life is over, and have taken themselves out of any available communication for days at a time. It's scary, but mental health issues are severe, and rampant as you know. Sports can be that one bright spot of distraction for them, and when it goes bad, then the whole world ends.

Reactions: KJ
Why does every generation need a future great? We live in a shell.

It doesn’t but pretty clear it’s Carlos. He won’t be King. He surely won’t be the GOAT. But he could replace Rafa in the top 3 conversation many years down the road as he won’t have much resistance from the next generation of players.

I have a few people very close to me who fit this profile. Yankee fans who have more or less proclaimed life is over, and have taken themselves out of any available communication for days at a time. It's scary, but mental health issues are severe, and rampant as you know.
Yeah mate, I do the thing more than I'd like but fortunately it's never transferred to sports or my enjoyment of it. Just a different phenomenon. I'm a fan of Phoenix sports lol, pretty obvious where we end up. Not sure the need to follow a winner but I think that's a thing I'll fail to understand.

The minute sports...or even worse gambling...take over my life, as with many I hope we seek the proper help. This is how I decompress from actual life and use it accordingly. Crossing that bridge would make this a lot less fun.

It doesn’t but pretty clear it’s Carlos. He won’t be King. He surely won’t be the GOAT. But he could replace Rafa in the top 3 conversation many years down the road as he won’t have much resistance from the next generation of players.
He's tapped out lol

He's not close to that

3 grand slams at age 21 is pretty damn good, and every time I watch him, he matches adversity and comes out on top often. I personally can't stand the kid, I think he's a little cocky but there's no denying he has every opportunity to be up there with the greats when all is said and done.

Sinner will likely be generational but not like you want him to be by today's measures

He wins 10 majors, that's fucking generational

Everyone wants bigger, better, faster, stronger

The bell curve exists for a reason.

3 grand slams at age 21 is pretty damn good, and every time I watch him, he matches adversity and comes out on top often. I personally can't stand the kid, I think he's a little cocky but there's no denying he has every opportunity to be up there with the greats when all is said and done.

He’s going to win 10 French just like Rafa did next 10 years. So he’s at 13 already lol.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But he will face little resistance once the Goat hangs it up.

Sinner is a ginger Roddick. Maybe good for a few. But Carlos will be his Fed aka daddy.
You're a front runner. I get it. You need the Joker/Michigan/Niners whatever in your life

Thing is, there will be 40 years of actual sport between now and when I die to where we get to appreciate that there was greatness and don't expect it every time

Hope you can get there, it's a crazy psychology that you folk need, to win. It's ok to lose mate.

You're a front runner. I get it. You need the Joker/Michigan/Niners whatever in your life

Thing is, there will be 40 years of actual sport between now and when I die to where we get to appreciate that there was greatness and don't expect it every time

Hope you can get there, it's a crazy psychology that you folk need, to win. It's ok to lose mate.

Bulls/Jordan fan too bro.

Adopt a couple more cats. I'll broker this shit.

Nah I borderline abuse them. They haven’t ate cat food in days with the shipping delayed by Walmart. Been giving them 4/5 temptations a day to hold them over.

Focus is on the 7 chickens we have now out back.

Back