• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Wimbledon in game

England sundown is basically the time I go to the pool here. Been so scorching and that doesn't include the random shit that chicks wear to swim in these days. It's incredibly non-existent, like they try to outdo each other

Why is Natayla Hart coming up in discussion? Did she do something?

I think she's sort of gross. She had a storyline where she couldn't control her farting and that was it for me.

I feel terrible for dudes that have daughters these days

VC yesterday was interesting, the two Hispanic chicks were naturally brunettes, the young Ukrainian was too but the 50 year old mom was bleach blonde and wanted to talk my ears off. The daughter was embarrassed but just put up with it.

I have to accept that Alcaraz wasn't just the Boy Wonder I thought he was. He still annoys the fuck out of me but he's earned his place near the top for sure.

Him clowning England is incredible, just moved up two points

This is the best ball striking of anyone in history. The Italian is giving Joker the best practice round possible.

I still haven't come to grips with Darwin Nunez going Ron Artest against a bunch of Colombians. Thank fuck he's a Liverpool guy.

The first week of a grand slam is fantastic. I go the first Monday through Friday at the US Open every year. The one other slam I want to go is the Australian but that flight is probably more than I can handle.
That's awesome. I need to get up there too someday.

I'm gonna go to the Atlanta Open this year so I can go ask Perricard why he let Muss break him like 20 times that match.

No reason to even watch this destruction anymore. This is straight sets without any injuries but then again Musetti might flat out quit when he loses the second set. For some reason I keep thinking this guy is French and not Italian but thats probably due to him being a heartless quitter.

No reason to even watch this destruction anymore. This is straight sets without any injuries but then again Musetti might flat out quit when he loses the second set. For some reason I keep thinking this guy is French and not Italian but thats probably due to him being a heartless quitter.
Yep. Thanks Fritz

80% first serve rate and still couldn't win the 2nd.... give me an early joker break and 6-0/1 here we come

Watch every point. The one who actually hits the ball deep in the court will win more than 90% of the points

You don't even need to guess who that is

80% first serve rate and still couldn't win the 2nd.... give me an early joker break and 6-0/1 here we come
One dude wants to play on Sunday, the other wisely just wants to lay in bed and air conditioning

Back