2024 Wimbledon in game

Hell yeah l. You know what's up with the Hatch.
You know they only actually sell the hatch chiles for a couple weeks. Last year I bought some and grilled/froze. One of the best moves of my life. Maybe 50 cents a pound, this year I'm loading up. What's incredible is when you're tipsy and don't even feel like heating them up, they're great to gnaw on frozen after they've been grilled. Only did a couple pounds last year because I didn't know what I was doing. This year it will be at least 20 lbs. Something so different about Hatch than Anaheim, lucky they're so local.

I feel like Novak basically has a buy to get to the semis.

Assuming his knee only gets stronger - he has to beat Paul and he's in the finals.

For some reason I keep getting 25%s daily for 10u on Fanatics despite being up 50u or so lifetime at that one book.

Novak with boost to +281 to win Wimby.

Will hopefully get another 25% to take Sinner should he make the final to get to close to EVEN and cover the risk.

You'd think Med and Paul will give Jack and Carlos some resistance before what should be a 4-5 setter in the semis.

Fritz can beat Novak or he could lose 0-3 in 90 mins.

You know they only actually sell the hatch chiles for a couple weeks. Last year I bought some and grilled/froze. One of the best moves of my life. Maybe 50 cents a pound, this year I'm loading up. What's incredible is when you're tipsy and don't even feel like heating them up, they're great to gnaw on frozen after they've been grilled. Only did a couple pounds last year because I didn't know what I was doing. This year it will be at least 20 lbs. Something so different about Hatch than Anaheim, lucky they're so local.
It's chile season, the roasters are going ape shit in NM. Best time of year.

not a big brat guy. even hot dogs...meh. weak stomach in my older years.

salsa sounds good though.
Went with grilled chicken thighs and put some stone ground mustard and spices on...then the key ingredient. Taco Bell Diablo sauce. Was phenomenal.

Always been a dark meat guy, likely why I could dunk when I was 12 and only 5'5" (rims were 8 feet but...details)

Planning with KJ a trip to Germany for some sausages. Come along with us!
If I did a week in Germany it would be a month's worth of calories and fat and that's outside the beer

I don't really even like German beer. Beck's, meh. Not even sure if St Pauli Girl is alcoholic. Prolly find something local that's worth a shit. Unless I'm off my rocker I can't think of one that's worth a shit.

For today...not really betting against Sun but maybe I should, I don't think she can play any better than she did against Raducanu. But more a wager on Vekic who will just keep hammering serve after serve til she wins or loses and I like how that works on grass

Vekic/Sinner ML parlay -120 (got a little boost)

I'm pro Emma Navarro, big time. She shouldn't be this big a favorite against someone who might well be playing the best tennis on the women's side. Toss in the situational spot off of beating Coco in a huge match. She probably wins slightly above 50% of the time against Jasmine but that's not what this price suggests. Dog all day at +150

Paolini +150

Men's other quarter, seriously? Probably square AF dog but no chance I don't take this.

Tommy Paul +310

I kind of agree on Paoloni. Yes very lucky to beat Keys. Big match for Navarro vs Gauf. I don't know if she can frustrate Paolini like she did Gauf. Probably 3 setter either way.

I played Paolini.

I haven't done blow since 2017 but had to explain to my mother why going to Denver will require a couple hours/day to do breathing exercises lol. She can do her gummies, I need to work out the altitude.

Typical expensive woman lol, why single at 49 people look at you crooked

Annoying and expensive. Never accepted that combo

Kudos to her though, she's hitting winners

Not like she's playing not to lose

I get that

Been a heart bet with Sinner since he was a junior then learned he was a world champ junior skier and gave that up for the tennis

Insta fan
I had no idea, that is awesome.

Medvedev just jives with my personality, understated, but calculated, not flashy but always competitive.

Thing with Med...he was what we needed in a cerebral aspect through the King years

But he simply isn't as athletic as Sinner/Alcaraz. He was the peace maker

Back