2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

Guy has a method and madness for everything he does. The complaining, medical timeouts, it's part of his game.

By the way if you are a bloody mary guy, subbing V8 for the mix is how I make it work

Mixes have so much sugar and virtually no nutrition. Causes a massive crash midday

By the way if you are a bloody mary guy, subbing V8 for the mix is how I make it work

Mixes have so much sugar and virtually no nutrition. Causes a massive crash midday

I have 3-4 a night and that puts me down for 4-5 hours. I couldn’t do it all day! I’d sleep all day

I have 3-4 a night and that puts me down for 4-5 hours. I couldn’t do it all day! I’d sleep all day
I woke up at 4am and watched the women's doubles final lol

After the City match yesterday, whole gotdamned day was a blur. Felt good to wake up on my sofa. I remember watching UFC but think I crashed before the Nunes fight. Wish I'd have gone to the pub, all day party there CL Mug.jpg

Last edited:
Uber/Lyft with tip is $40 each way and then booze and food

It's a $200 day and should have just bucked up

Spek this will parlay into what I said the other night about NBA

I get hedging, hell day traders do it for a living

If you can find a wager that lets you win on both sides (see Miami +9) it's a relaxing life. To be in that situation is pure gold. I don't know why anyone would hedge with Miami ML knowing that one of the bets will lose. I like winning, I despise losing. Pretty simple.

If you can find a wager that lets you win on both sides (see Miami +9) it's a relaxing life. To be in that situation is pure gold. I don't know why anyone would hedge with Miami ML knowing that one of the bets will lose. I like winning, I despise losing. Pretty simple.

I completely understand that. I only hedge when we’re talking plus money to get close back to the risk but I still gamble on the original bet always.

Reactions: KJ

Since I need nuggets badly I’d prefer to watch a 30 point beat down. But you’re strategy makes most sense

Hope Casper wins a major soon, Joker is the worst possible matchup for him

Guy is just behind Alcaraz and Joker in today's game. Better than Tsitsi and might be better than Med

He could possibly be going for the grand slam in August barring injury. He usually is gassed and struggles at us open though. Might be due.

He could possibly be going for the grand slam in August barring injury. He usually is gassed and struggles at us open though. Might be due.
It's strange. I agree tho

When Roger was in his prime he never had hiccups. Joker has them all the time but overcomes them

It's strange. I agree tho

When Roger was in his prime he never had hiccups. Joker has them all the time but overcomes them

He seems to thrive when faced with adversity. It's uncanny. I'd love to dive in that guys mind to see how his brain works.

The guy gets more energy as matches go on, seems like an average tennis player then just goes in full like robo mode, can't even explain it. He's done it countless times. The greatest 5 set player ever.

Reactions: KJ
He seems to thrive when faced with adversity. It's uncanny. I'd love to dive in that guys mind to see how his brain works.

The guy gets more energy as matches go on, seems like an average tennis player then just goes in full like robo mode, can't even explain it. He's done it countless times. The greatest 5 set player ever.
It would be crazy. He's clearly got the tits when the match is on the line but I want to know about those mid-match brain farts. Those are what intrigue me the most

Rafa is a fighter and his heart is unmatched. But Djokovic mental game, strategy, and being able to take care of his body for the most part is what sets him apart.

Even Alcaraz admitted the cramps were from stress and anxiety. These young guys are just no match for Djokovic mentally.

It would be crazy. He's clearly got the tits when the match is on the line but I want to know about those mid-match brain farts. Those are what intrigue me the most

Yes. It's almost like it's a ruse at this point.

His match vs Nadal at the French Open in the finals was it 2018 or 2019? He didn't even go full throttle and got beat. Just weird.

Yes. It's almost like it's a ruse at this point.
Hunt I say that but have no clue what I had for dinner last night. Whether it's medical (love when someone tries to call me out) or just a dry erase board. I like to think these players don't dwell on past performances. Probably a lot to ask for

Suns up fyi

Also if you're looking for a long weekend, late June, July, August. That's when you do Seattle

Hunt I say that but have no clue what I had for dinner last night. Whether it's medical (love when someone tries to call me out) or just a dry erase board. I like to think these players don't dwell on past performances. Probably a lot to ask for

Suns up fyi

It's all part of the game and within the rules. Just interesting.

Prime joker has head to head dominance over prime Rafa and Fed, too.

He didn’t get his first 15 titles over guys like Andy Roddick.

He’s by far the best ever and I think he won’t hang it up until he hits 30.

Calendar slam more likely than not. He will be majorly motivated to win in NY after getting kicked out for the ball boy incident and then wrongfully being banned from our twisted country.

Prime joker has head to head dominance over prime Rafa and Fed, too.

He didn’t get his first 15 titles over guys like Andy Roddick.

He’s by far the best ever and I think he won’t hang it up until he hits 30.

Calendar slam more likely than not. He will be majorly motivated to win in NY after getting kicked out for the ball boy incident and then wrongfully being banned from our twisted country.

Really hope he sticks it to them this summer.

There is only one match I actually remember from yesteryear

'08 Wimby final, was in Miami on the drive back from Key West

Rest are pretty boring for me, If you need someone to say Joake is great to feel good, he's great. I don't remember any of his matches.

Back